Al-Qaeda accuses Iran of 9/11 lie

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Al-Qaeda's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has blamed Iran for spreading the theory that Israel was behind the 11 September 2001 attacks.

In an audio tape posted on the internet, Zawahiri insisted al-Qaeda had carried out the attacks on the US.

He accused Iran, and its Hezbollah allies, of trying to discredit Osama Bin Laden's network.

Correspondents say the comments underline al-Qaeda's increasing public hostility towards Iran.

:D

Edit: Forgot the link :p

So if the US were to attack Iran they'd actually be helping Al-Qaeda? :p

I wonder whether Bush would compliment AQ or show support for Iran if AQ were to start bombing Iranian targets. Or whether he'd be smart enough not to comment at all. The only safe thing to say would be to condemn AQ striking at civilians.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Toastedlightly
JEWS DID 9/11!

yep.. first they killed christ, then they bombed the towers. damn jews!!

it would be funny if there was a mild iranian revolution, they became less hostile, then usa and iran teamed up against alq.

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
Al-Qaeda's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has blamed Iran for spreading the theory that Israel was behind the 11 September 2001 attacks.

In an audio tape posted on the internet, Zawahiri insisted al-Qaeda had carried out the attacks on the US.

He accused Iran, and its Hezbollah allies, of trying to discredit Osama Bin Laden's network.

Correspondents say the comments underline al-Qaeda's increasing public hostility towards Iran.

:D

Edit: Forgot the link :p

So if the US were to attack Iran they'd actually be helping Al-Qaeda? :p

I wonder whether Bush would compliment AQ or show support for Iran if AQ were to start bombing Iranian targets. Or whether he'd be smart enough not to comment at all. The only safe thing to say would be to condemn AQ striking at civilians.

america also spread helped spread alittle truth about possible israeli involvement in 9-11 within this memorandum written by a lawyer:

http://www.antiwar.com/rep2/Me...lectCommitteesbold.pdf

MEMORANDUM TO THE NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON
THE UNITED STATES THE SENATE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE
THE HOUSE PERMANENT SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE

as well as the fox news story that got taken off air and deleted from their website.

9-11 the israeli connection

http://video.google.com/videop...6-NqWCrALWkaSeBA&hl=en

its kinda funny that zawahiri would tell the world this. first, a person's voice can be imitated nowadays. second, what if he did tell the world that israel was behind it??? it would get people thinking and could do much more harm to israel than him saying AQ was behind it. im guessing he means by AQ that general mahmaod ahmad of the isi and mr. sheik of MI6 that sent atta 100,000 bucks was behind it.

first of all one needs to look into the roots of zawahiri-
http://www.john-loftus.com/MB_N_AQ.htm

The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda

Here's how the story began. In the 1920's there was a young Egyptian named al Banna. And al Banna formed this nationalist group called the Muslim Brotherhood. Al Banna was a devout admirer of Adolph Hitler and wrote to him frequently. So persistent was he in his admiration of the new Nazi Party that in the 1930's, al-Banna and the Muslim Brotherhood became a secret arm of Nazi intelligence.

so if AQ is a direct decentant of the muslim brotherhood who were an arm of nazi intel, then who is their "leader". its looks like atta's leader was general Mahmoud Ahmad of the pakistani intel ISI.

so he's bashing iran now, thats pretty sad if u ask me. sounds like he is on our "team" again just like in bosnia. maybe the neocons will start funding AQ again through the cia linked riggs bank like they did with the bosnian defense fund!!!!

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
How come Aimster hasn't come in here and defended Iran yet?

Show me where I have defended Iran in any of my posts.

For some guy who claims to have Prof in his name you sure failed at reading comprehension skills.

I guess that's what happens when you are a professor at the University of Phoenix.

I think the problem is you and your pal George Bush went to the same education system and managed to pass through the same loopholes.