Al Gore's Personal Energy Consumption Up 10%

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Doc Savage Fan
Originally posted by: eskimospy
Raising awareness is every bit a defense. People who attack Al Gore for his energy usage, the man who uses a significant portion of that energy in order to convince governments to adopt large scale decreases in energy consumption, is an idiot.

I mean it. To be against Al Gore's message because of his energy consumption is really really REALLY stupid. Mind bogglingly dumb.
* sigh *
Anyone who has the odasity to disagree with you must have the IQ of a toaster. Your vast intellectual superiority is truly amazing. I'm in awe. :roll:

No, of course not, anyone who makes that argument is stupid. I thought that was obvious from what I posted. (hint: it was)
I'm sure it's all obvious to you. Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem, just so you know though you can do these sorts of things yourself without my help. Everything you needed to know was contained in the post you quoted, you just needed to read it a little more carefully.

Nov 30, 2006
Raising awareness is every bit a defense. People who attack Al Gore for his energy usage, the man who uses a significant portion of that energy in order to convince governments to adopt large scale decreases in energy consumption, is an idiot.

I mean it. To be against Al Gore's message because of his energy consumption is really really REALLY stupid. Mind bogglingly dumb.
* sigh *
Anyone who has the odasity to disagree with you must have the IQ of a toaster. Your vast intellectual superiority is truly amazing. I'm in awe. :roll:

No, of course not, anyone who makes that argument is stupid. I thought that was obvious from what I posted. (hint: it was)
I'm sure it's all obvious to you. Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem, just so you know though you can do these sorts of things yourself without my help. Everything you needed to know was contained in the post you quoted, you just needed to read it a little more carefully.
I dunno...I may need your help in the future letting me know if I mess up again. But hey...thanks for the great advice...I'll try to do better next time.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

I dunno...I may need your help in the future letting me know if I mess up again. But hey...thanks for the great advice...I'll try to do better next time.

Keep chasing that rainbow!

Nov 30, 2006

Keep chasing that rainbow!
Lol...you to. :)