Airplane Humor (A Stolen MartyMcfly3 Joke)

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
In no way am i trying to steal the almighty Brutuskend's thunder just thought id post a funny.

A mother and her son were flying Southwest Airlines from Oakland to Kansas City.
The son, who had been looking out the window, turned to his mother and said, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes? The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So, the little boy asked the flight attendant, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?" The flight attendant asked, "Did your mother tell you to ask me that?" He said that she had.

With a clever grin, she said, "Tell your mother it's because Southwest Airlines always pulls out on time."

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
What? Planes do NOT ejaculate. In fact, they don't have sex either. Man, that joke has so many holes.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: MAME
What? Planes do NOT ejaculate. In fact, they don't have sex either. Man, that joke has so many holes.

True, and usually I am the first to critique holes in something, but that was pretty humorous.

Cheers Marty :):beer:

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: So
Originally posted by: MAME

True, and usually I am the first to critique holes in something, but that was pretty humorous.

Cheers Marty :):beer:

I was just joking :)