AIM is down!

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Not really, but does anyone remember the day it was rly down? As i recall, almost the entirety of the front page of OT (at 40 threads per page for me) was entirely composed with people asking if it was down...and people simply joining the fun and posting threads on the same topic...in fact, come to think of it, the latter category probably made up the vast bulk of the threads ;)

PSA: if you have to ask if something is down, and there AREN'T 11ty billion threads on the front page of OT bitching about it, it ISN'T down. Restart your computer already.

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: rockyct
Originally posted by: Rock Hydra
Is AIM down?

it is for you.

rofl

and um irc>aim? wtf who uses IRC anymore? it isn't even a good palce to download anythign anymore torrents>irc i use to be an irc script kiddie way back in the day and now i have not had an irc client in maybe 5 years
AIM is just the easiest way to chat with people i know IRL, and Yahoo is the best way to cam with them

Blazin Trav

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by: BillyBatson
Originally posted by: rockyct
Originally posted by: Rock Hydra
Is AIM down?

it is for you.

rofl

and um irc>aim? wtf who uses IRC anymore? it isn't even a good palce to download anythign anymore torrents>irc i use to be an irc script kiddie way back in the day and now i have not had an irc client in maybe 5 years
AIM is just the easiest way to chat with people i know IRL, and Yahoo is the best way to cam with them

To each their own. I like MSN and Yahoo better, personally.