Ahmadinejad: Iran is determined to eradicate Israel

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
I have several anti-Israeli T-shirts I wear in public. Nobody has yet to say a word to me about it. Got a few funny looks but thats it. I went to the store yesterday wearing one of a man dropping a star of david in a garbage can. Its great to be living in America, even as screwed up of a place this country is. In many countries in Europe you would be arrested for wearing that T-shirt. Also got another one depicting an Israeli flag on fire. I actually found both these T-shirts at a clothing store on a college campus. From what I heard, they are pretty popular. I also have another shirt that says: Got Holocaust? You know, similar to the slogan "Got Milk?". Also from the same store as the other 2 shirts.

You wear a "Got Holocaust?" shirt in public? Seriously? Or are you just trolling for titilation at this point?

Where do you live? I live in Fairfax, VA... come visit sometime. I know your specific objective at this point is to piss people off as much as you possibly can. You have succeeded...

BTW... lets see some pics of these T-shirts... I'm starting not buy your garbage... I think you're just some 12 year old trolling the web for attention.

Last edited:

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
You wear a "Got Holocaust?" shirt in public? Seriously? Or are you just trolling for titilation at this point?

Where do you live? I live in Fairfax, VA... come visit sometime. I know your specific objective at this point is to piss people off as much as you possibly can. You have succeeded...

BTW... lets see some pics of these T-shirts... I'm starting not buy your garbage... I think you're just some 12 year old trolling the web for attention.

i can guarantee someone will kick. his ass one of these days. i dont care how much you dont agree with a policy or idealogy or whatever, but why intentionally piss people off like this? this is worse than those retards with the offensive avatars bumming around here. in college? hard to believe

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006
i can guarantee someone will kick. his ass one of these days. i dont care how much you dont agree with a policy or idealogy or whatever, but why intentionally piss people off like this? this is worse than those retards with the offensive avatars bumming around here. in college? hard to believe
Don't worry. Wearing that on a college campus is going to get your ass kicked by some people with relatives who died in the holocaust, or who have relatives in Israel. Like me - and I'm not Jewish.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Which ones? The ones that dare to criticize Islam?

Could be worse.

mohacondom2.jpg

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
Which ones? The ones that dare to criticize Islam?

lol infopigeon. u r funnay. take a look at speech laws around the
world in dozens of free countries and see which topic gets you
locked up in solitary confinement. it certainly isnt about criticizing
islam. maybe criticize the existence of God? nope, they may give u
a nobel prize for that. hint: ernst zundel, david irving, speech laws
across canada and the EU. just a matter of time before your wet
dream comes to our good land. your allegiance does not lie with
the US. we can see through u. oh yes, my hippo-crite infopigeon
buddy, we all know.

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
I actually can't way for the day some college Jew boy expresses his reservations for my T-Shirt, as unlikely of a scenario that would be. Most of them are passive aggressive, they will just go home and beat a pillow at worst I might get a weird look from them.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I have several anti-Israeli T-shirts I wear in public. Nobody has yet to say a word to me about it. Got a few funny looks but thats it. I went to the store yesterday wearing one of a man dropping a star of david in a garbage can. Its great to be living in America, even as screwed up of a place this country is. In many countries in Europe you would be arrested for wearing that T-shirt. Also got another one depicting an Israeli flag on fire. I actually found both these T-shirts at a clothing store on a college campus. From what I heard, they are pretty popular. I also have another shirt that says: Got Holocaust? You know, similar to the slogan "Got Milk?". Also from the same store as the other 2 shirts.

You are all talk and hiding behind a computer....
You do not have the balls to wear any such shirt in public....
Take my word you will get your ass beat and probably not by one of my fellow countrymen. But some American will do the job.....
As a Jew we have no time for your nonesense.

In fact show us a picture of you wearing the shirts you describe in public....

won`t happen will it?

As a Jew we just do not have time for your kind.
Because we know that you will not last very long.....
rofl@hiding behind the computer...too chicken to list where you live.....no balls..huh??

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Take my word you will get your ass beat and probably not by one of my fellow countrymen. But some American will do the job.....

won`t happen will it?

rofl@hiding behind the computer...too chicken to list where you live.....no balls..huh??

I'm convinced this is some weasel of a kid living in his mommy's house. Notice how he's disappeared since being called out as such. We won't see any pictures of his fictional T-shirts.

In fact a quick google search of Chaosblade02 shows some idiot who got banned at another forum for posting similar nonsense directed at Muslims. He's just trolling for the attention his mommy and daddy didn't give him at home.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Yes I see that and know the story.
Now Ahmadinejad has said the same thing.
How does that prove he means Israel as a country and not the Israeli Gov?
The final quote in the OP from the Tehran times makes clear that - at least in that comment - Ahmadinejad is referring to the destruction of Israel.

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011

won`t happen will it?

Winchester Kentucky. Its just a small town in Kentucky. I got my shirts in Lexington. And these people here got no love for Jews or Israel. Why would someone risk getting their ass beat by confronting someone wearing a T-shirt about something they don't even care about? Even if they did care, it doesn't mean they can whoop me.

I'm 29 by the way, I'm a professional in my trade, I own my own house, I drive a brand new truck. And yes I will wear a shirt that says Got Holocaust? And nobody will say a fucking thing to me in person. Now if someone were to wear a shirt that said "Fuck America" it would be highly likely one of these good old boys down here would give a shit. But nobody here gives a damn about Jews or holocaust.

What about the biker dude wearing a swastika on his jacket? Do you think someone is gonna have the balls to confront him? What if a Black person wore a shirt saying Got Holocaust? What about the big redneck wearing a Confederate flag bandana? Is he gonna get his ass beat too? Is anyone gonna say anything to them? Southern People don't like Jews, Blacks don't like Jews, Hispanics don't like Jews, Muslims don't like Jews. Hell, the only people that actually give a fuck about Jews are Jews and these idiot John Hagee Zionist Christians and Glenn Becktards.

And your precious holocaust? Sure they killed a few hundred thousand at most, and a good portion of those died of natural causes in captivity. I have asked different Jews have many died in the holocaust, and it seems they can't even agree on a real number. One will tell me 20 million, another says 8m, another 6m, another says 11m, etc. So the one who said only 6 million died MUST be the holocaust denier!!! String him up boys!!! So this makes my official stance as being "What holocaust?"

And also this:

80624847.jpg

Truth does not fear investigation, I can deny the holocaust in America, but many countries in Europe it is illegal.

Your Posting Privileges Have Been Suspended Pending Moderator Review

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Winchester Kentucky. Its just a small town in Kentucky. I got my shirts in Lexington. And these people here got no love for Jews or Israel. Why would someone risk getting their ass beat by confronting someone wearing a T-shirt about something they don't even care about? Even if they did care, it doesn't mean they can whoop me.

I'm 29 by the way, I'm a professional in my trade, I own my own house, I drive a brand new truck. And yes I will wear a shirt that says Got Holocaust? And nobody will say a fucking thing to me in person. Now if someone were to wear a shirt that said "Fuck America" it would be highly likely one of these good old boys down here would give a shit. But nobody here gives a damn about Jews or holocaust.

What about the biker dude wearing a swastika on his jacket? Do you think someone is gonna have the balls to confront him? What if a Black person wore a shirt saying Got Holocaust? What about the big redneck wearing a Confederate flag bandana? Is he gonna get his ass beat too? Is anyone gonna say anything to them? Southern People don't like Jews, Blacks don't like Jews, Hispanics don't like Jews, Muslims don't like Jews. Hell, the only people that actually give a fuck about Jews are Jews and these idiot John Hagee Zionist Christians and Glenn Becktards.

Pics or shens.

BTW what's going to happen when your mommy finds out you've been using her computer again?

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
Pics or shens.

BTW what's going to happen when your mommy finds out you've been using her computer again?

Computer? You mean this brand new $2000 build I built and paid for myself? It was the whole reason I even came to these forums to begin with, and I thank the people that assisted me with my first PC build. But upon finding so many Zionist idiots, even more so that you actually find in the real world, I am here to troll you guys, and its working.

Most Americans couldn't care less about Israel or Iran, but our politicians are hell bent on picking sides in this. I say we should just pull out and let you Jews and Muslims duke it out. I will still root for Iran, because just like in baseball, I root for the underdog. I would look at it more like an epic superbowl.

Last edited:

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Computer? You mean this brand new $2000 build I built and paid for myself? It was the whole reason I even came to these forums to begin with, and I thank the people that assisted me with my first PC build. But upon finding so many Zionist idiots, even more so that you actually find in the real world, I am here to troll you guys, and its working.

Wow you must be proud... Good for you. Even better for admitting you're a troll and full of shit. We knew that... But I really did donate $100 to the American friends of the IDF in your honor.

I also really would kick your ass if you wore a Holocaust shirt in my presence, it's the least I could do for the 80+ relatives of mine who perished at Hitlers hands... I realize in your utter stupidity and immaturity you think you're cute. But there's really nothing funny about poking fun at human genocide, and you really should be ashamed of yourself.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
This forum is Stormfront, no? A URL redirection?

Between a777pilots' rants against Muslims, Arabs, and blacks, Nebor's regular calls for genocide upon Palestinians, Chaosblade02's derision of Jews and Holocaust denials, etc, I have never been part of such a forum where hate speech is not only so regular, but expected.

A society makes itself. This is unhealthy.

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
Wow you must be proud... Good for you. Even better for admitting you're a troll and full of shit. We knew that... But I really did donate $100 to the American friends of the IDF in your honor.

I also really would kick your ass if you wore a Holocaust shirt in my presence, it's the least I could do for the 80+ relatives of mine who perished at Hitlers hands... I realize in your utter stupidity and immaturity you think you're cute. But there's really nothing funny about poking fun at human genocide, and you really should be ashamed of yourself.

Wow!! What an internet tough guy!!!

I beg to differ that you probably have never even been in a fight in your life.

I still deny the holocaust ever happened, and I would deny it to your face. Your relatives were a bunch of lazy bums who were probably allergic to the hard labor the Nazis made them do. I wonder how many of your relatives were Sondercommandos? I wonder if any of them actually pushed another one of your relatives into the cremation oven :D. Yes I have seen some of the holohoax movies, I remember one where a man pushes his wife in the oven, and it gets real slow and dramatic, tears fall, but in the end the bitch got shoved in the oven!!! BBQ!!!

Last edited:

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001

I still deny the holocaust ever happened, and I would deny it to your face. Your relatives were a bunch of lazy bums who were probably allergic to the hard labor the Nazis made them do. I wonder how many of your relatives were Sondercommandos? I wonder if any of them actually pushed another one of your relatives into the cremation oven :D. Yes I have seen some of the holohoax movies, I remember one where a man pushes his wife in the oven, and it gets real slow and dramatic, tears fall, but in the end the bitch got shoved in the oven!!! BBQ!!!

You expose yourself with your eagerness to go after my perceived weak spot. I don't really care that you deny the holocaust. You can also claim the world is flat... It just makes you an idiot. My 90 year old grandmother with the number tattooed on her arm from auschwitz knows it happened, my German AuPair knows it happened and the rest of the civilized world knows it happened. There will always be some small special portion of the human population with a substantially lower IQ who in spite of all evidence deny the obvious.

For me I find enormous strength as a Jew from people like you. How amazing it is that inspite of all your kind's efforts to eradicate us from the earth, we continue to prosper and grow. Israel is a symbol of our strength, so you can ridicule us all day long... But at the end of the day I look at my life.

I married the woman of my dreams... A nice Jewish doctor. We have two georgous children, who already have college funds btw. We own multiple properties in the expensive suburbs of our nations capital. I have money in the bank, both my wife and I earn six figure incomes.

I am healthy, happy and prosperous. American, Jewish, Zionist. And yes I could absolutely destroy you without blinking. So just remember while you're busy hating me, playing with your tin foil hat and pretending to have testicles. I am playing with my family in my warm big house, and I'm probably laughing at you.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

So banned from Nexus forum and now Anandtech, what'll you do now? Oh wait, you can't answer. So I'm going to guess you'll join another forum and rage even harder about how you're being censored even in America.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
You expose yourself with your eagerness to go after my perceived weak spot. I don't really care that you deny the holocaust. You can also claim the world is flat... It just makes you an idiot. My 90 year old grandmother with the number tattooed on her arm from auschwitz knows it happened, my German AuPair knows it happened and the rest of the civilized world knows it happened. There will always be some small special portion of the human population with a substantially lower IQ who in spite of all evidence deny the obvious.

For me I find enormous strength as a Jew from people like you. How amazing it is that inspite of all your kind's efforts to eradicate us from the earth, we continue to prosper and grow. Israel is a symbol of our strength, so you can ridicule us all day long... But at the end of the day I look at my life.

I married the woman of my dreams... A nice Jewish doctor. We have two georgous children, who already have college funds btw. We own multiple properties in the expensive suburbs of our nations capital. I have money in the bank, both my wife and I earn six figure incomes.

I am healthy, happy and prosperous. American, Jewish, Zionist. And yes I could absolutely destroy you without blinking. So just remember while you're busy hating me, playing with your tin foil hat and pretending to have testicles. I am playing with my family in my warm big house, and I'm probably laughing at you.

:thumbsup: I'm American, not Jewish, but also a Zionist. I think history has shown us that the Jews need a place of refuge, because everyone now and then the world just seems to want to take a giant shit on them after someone like Chaosblade whips everyone into a frenzy and points them at a convenient scapegoat.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
It's actually too bad they banned him... The more he posted the more he exposed himself as the complete dumb fuck he is. I say let him post...

dakU7

Sep 15, 2010

Speechless.