Ahmadinejad: Iran is determined to eradicate Israel

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
They are doing to Palestine, what Germany did to them.

"What goes around, comes around." If the Palestinians hadn't orchestrated the Holocaust in Europe against the Jews, none of this would be happening right now.

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
Sure as long as each bomber at least takes an Israeli citizen out with them. Palestinians still outnumber you guys. What would you guys do if 50-100k of them suddenly strapped bombs on and entered Tel Aviv?

You want to know what real terrorism is? Dropping white phosphorus bombs from fighter jets on civilians. Palestine has no fighter jets, so they have to get creative. They figure one person or a group of people taking guns and fighting against a better armed occupier is certain death anyway, so you may as well make the most of your death with high explosives.

These Jews in Israel have no respect for anybody but their own, as far as the rest of the world is concerned to them, we are all Palestinians.

Israel is a Jewish supremacist racist State. If they were Christians instead of Jews, they would be Nazis. They are doing to Palestine, what Germany did to them.

since you feel so strongly about the issue and you condone suicide attacks on civilians, why don't you grow some balls and go out and blow yourself up? please do us all the favor.

also, what does christianity have to do with nazism?

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
since you feel so strongly about the issue and you condone suicide attacks on civilians, why don't you grow some balls and go out and blow yourself up? please do us all the favor.

Don't be stupid, adult ideologues of such conviction are too valuable to go blowing themselves up, that's what their kids are for! The other side to that sword is that kids just can't carry as much explosives.

What did one Palestinian mother say to the other? Kids, they blow up so fast these days! :D

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011

Seeing as how you Zionists here are all for dropping white phosphorus bombs on Palestinian civilians, and then call foul when one of them puts on some high explosives and takes a few of you Nazis out, your words ring rather hollow.

Hitler was a devout Catholic, and some of his inspiration came from his religion. Anyone who read his book knows this. Religion often fuels extremism.

"What goes around, comes around." If the Palestinians hadn't orchestrated the Holocaust in Europe against the Jews, none of this would be happening right now.

You are out of your mind. Palestinians had nothing to do with the holocaust. At first they even welcomed the Jews into Palestine, until you all started getting greedy. But expecting a Jew to not be greedy is like expecting a venomous snake not to bite. Which is exactly what you Israelis are, slithering snakes.

Last edited:

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004

I've seen some hasbara in my day. But never, ever anything this farfetched.

Since I don't want to get banned, and I value my fellow human beings, I'll refrain from any derogatory insults. But as far as the truth is concerned, you are a liar, my family had Jewish neighbors prior to 1948, and my grandfather recently passed away, a refugee in his own home, only 12 miles from his ancestral village. I have choice four lettered words for people like you.

EDIT: Seriously. What the fuck? The Palestinians orchestrated the Holocaust? Talk to some of the Haredim who've lived in Jerusalem for hundreds of years. They'll probably flog you.

To the OP: TL; DR. Let me ask any of you this, in however many years it's been of "destroy Israel" nonsense from Iran, what have they actually done? Are any of you deluded enough to think they give a half a rat's ass?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I've seen some hasbara in my day. But never, ever anything this farfetched.

Since I don't want to get banned, and I value my fellow human beings, I'll refrain from any derogatory insults. But as far as the truth is concerned, you are a liar, my family had Jewish neighbors prior to 1948, and my grandfather recently passed away, a refugee in his own home, only 12 miles from his ancestral village. I have choice four lettered words for people like you.

EDIT: Seriously. What the fuck? The Palestinians orchestrated the Holocaust? Talk to some of the Haredim who've lived in Jerusalem for hundreds of years. They'll probably flog you.

To the OP: TL; DR. Let me ask any of you this, in however many years it's been of "destroy Israel" nonsense from Iran, what have they actually done? Are any of you deluded enough to think they give a half a rat's ass?
Tap thy sarcasm meter. Claiming that the Palestinians orchestrated the Holocaust is clearly a sarcastic response in kind, matching the lunatic claims that the Jews are visiting a Holocaust on the peaceful Palestinians. Live by idiotic claims, die by idiotic claims.

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
Don't be stupid, adult ideologues of such conviction are too valuable to go blowing themselves up, that's what their kids are for! The other side to that sword is that kids just can't carry as much explosives.

What did one Palestinian mother say to the other? Kids, they blow up so fast these days!
:D

Logic like that is what gives Israel an excuse to shoot children by making the comment: I thought the kid was wearing a bomb. Suddenly, its ok to shoot children.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Sure as long as each bomber at least takes an Israeli citizen out with them. Palestinians still outnumber you guys. What would you guys do if 50-100k of them suddenly strapped bombs on and entered Tel Aviv?

You want to know what real terrorism is? Dropping white phosphorus bombs from fighter jets on civilians. Palestine has no fighter jets, so they have to get creative. They figure one person or a group of people taking guns and fighting against a better armed occupier is certain death anyway, so you may as well make the most of your death with high explosives.

These Jews in Israel have no respect for anybody but their own, as far as the rest of the world is concerned to them, we are all Palestinians.

Israel is a Jewish supremacist racist State. If they were Christians instead of Jews, they would be Nazis. They are doing to Palestine, what Germany did to them.

Wow you are a total nut job, at least you dropped the bogus Zionist regime semantic bullshit. You believe all Jews in Israel are evil supremacists worthy of immediate death. Got it. This is why Israel has nukes, tanks, and jet fighters. Because of people like you.

We are all very fortunate that Israel isn't like you... Or there wouldn't be any Palestinians at all.

You are the Nazi here... And anyone with half a brain reading your posts can see that clearly. I am going to make a donation to the IDF in your honor right now...

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
But expecting a Jew to not be greedy is like expecting a venomous snake not to bite. Which is exactly what you Israelis are, slithering snakes.

The best way to silence a fool is to let him speak as loudly and publicly as possible.... Please mr. Nazi tell us more?

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
Seeing as how you Zionists here are all for dropping white phosphorus bombs on Palestinian civilians, and then call foul when one of them puts on some high explosives and takes a few of you Nazis out, your words ring rather hollow.

Hitler was a devout Catholic, and some of his inspiration came from his religion. Anyone who read his book knows this. Religion often fuels extremism.

You are out of your mind. Palestinians had nothing to do with the holocaust. At first they even welcomed the Jews into Palestine, until you all started getting greedy. But expecting a Jew to not be greedy is like expecting a venomous snake not to bite. Which is exactly what you Israelis are, slithering snakes.

here we go again,

first off, there's a difference between collateral damage and actively targeting civilians, since Palestinian militants use the population as camuflage/human shields the IDF can't be accused of actively targeting civilians, it simply wouldn't hold up in court.

secondly, palestinian militants use white phosphorus too, so your point about the IDF's usage of WP is moot.

I wouldn't mind if palestinians only targeted IDF forces, that's the name of the game (take it from someone who knows), what I hate is that they actively target civilians, like firing a Kornet anti-tank missile at a school bus (Kornets are laser guided).

Last edited:

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010
The best way to silence a fool is to let him speak as loudly and publicly as possible.... Please mr. Nazi tell us more?

I stopped responding to him a while back once he made it fairly clear what his "final solution" is.

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
I stopped responding to him a while back once he made it fairly clear what his "final solution" is.

images

:thumbsup:

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
here we go again,

first off, there's a difference between collateral damage and actively targeting civilians, since Palestinian militants use the population as camuflage/human shields the IDF can't be accused of actively targeting civilians, it simply wouldn't hold up in court.

secondly,palestinian militants use white phosphorus too, so your point about the IDF's usage of WP is moot.

I wouldn't mind if palestinians only targeted IDF forces, that's the name of the game (take it from someone who knows), what I hate is that they actively target civilians, like firing a Kornet anti-tank missile at a school bus (Kornets are laser guided).

What you call militants are just normal Palestinian civilians standing up against your tyrant aparthied and stealing of land via settlements.

Anti-tank missiles my ass, the very best they could possibly have is the antiquated but still effective RPG-7 launcher. White phosphorus is considered a chemical weapon, and has been outlawed in use my most of the Western world. But Israel has no qualms about using it over civilian areas, and the only reason to use it is to make sure to give them a horrible death by the flesh basically melting off your bone. Palestine sure as hell don't have access to weapons like this.

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
Wow you are a total nut job, at least you dropped the bogus Zionist regime semantic bullshit. You believe all Jews in Israel are evil supremacists worthy of immediate death. Got it. This is why Israel has nukes, tanks, and jet fighters. Because of people like you.

They have them because they are scared, and they should be scared because of all the wrong the Israeli government is doing. What goes around comes around, and when Israel gets whats coming to it, I will be smiling from ear to ear.

We are all very fortunate that Israel isn't like you... Or there wouldn't be any Palestinians at all.
Netanyahu certainly would have no qualms at all about exterminating the Palestinians. And even if they tried, there would be severe repercussions for doing it, so what they are doing is isolating them and pushing them out of their own country, its the most they can do to them and still get away with relatively unscathed. Israel has its own Hitler with Benjamin Netanyahu, the only thing I would suggest he do is grow a mustache.

You are the Nazi here... And anyone with half a brain reading your posts can see that clearly. I am going to make a donation to the IDF in your honor right now...
images

Last edited:

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
They have them because they are scared, and they should be scared because of all the wrong the Israeli government is doing. What goes around comes around, and when Israel gets whats coming to it, I will be smiling from ear to ear.

Netanyahu certainly would have no qualms at all about exterminating the Palestinians. And even if they tried, there would be severe repercussions for doing it, so what they are doing is isolating them and pushing them out of their own country, its the most they can do to them and still get away with relatively unscathed. Israel has its own Hitler with Benjamin Netanyahu, the only thing I would suggest he do is grow a mustache.

images

It's good thing you're hiding behind a computer....

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
It's good thing you're hiding behind a computer....

I have several anti-Israeli T-shirts I wear in public. Nobody has yet to say a word to me about it. Got a few funny looks but thats it. I went to the store yesterday wearing one of a man dropping a star of david in a garbage can. Its great to be living in America, even as screwed up of a place this country is. In many countries in Europe you would be arrested for wearing that T-shirt. Also got another one depicting an Israeli flag on fire. I actually found both these T-shirts at a clothing store on a college campus. From what I heard, they are pretty popular. I also have another shirt that says: Got Holocaust? You know, similar to the slogan "Got Milk?". Also from the same store as the other 2 shirts.

Last edited:

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
What you call militants are just normal Palestinian civilians standing up against your tyrant aparthied and stealing of land via settlements.

Anti-tank missiles my ass, the very best they could possibly have is the antiquated but still effective RPG-7 launcher. White phosphorus is considered a chemical weapon, and has been outlawed in use my most of the Western world. But Israel has no qualms about using it over civilian areas, and the only reason to use it is to make sure to give them a horrible death by the flesh basically melting off your bone. Palestine sure as hell don't have access to weapons like this.

wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M133_Kornet#Combat_history Kornet missiles have been used by palestinians on several occasions.

WP isn't classified as a chemical weapon and isn't outlawed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus#Israeli-Palestinian_conflict_.282010-2011.29, plenty of examples of Palestinians using WP.

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M133_Kornet#Combat_history Kornet missiles have been used by palestinians on several occasions.

WP isn't classified as a chemical weapon and isn't outlawed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus#Israeli-Palestinian_conflict_.282010-2011.29, plenty of examples of Palestinians using WP.

What makes you think Wikipedia is a legitimate source?

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/4/chicken-wing-dance.gif
They want to make sure its "Balanced AKA Zionist in nature". After hearing this I cannot take anything posted on wikipedia serious.

You Jews like toying with the media don't you? Most of the public is stupid and will believe everything they hear in the media, but the few of us who don't are just nut jobs, right?

Last edited:

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
What makes you think Wikipedia is a legitimate source?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY

They want to make sure its "Balanced AKA Zionist in nature". After hearing this I cannot take anything posted on wikipedia serious.

You Jews like toying with the media don't you? Most of the public is stupid and will believe everything they hear in the media, but the few of us who don't are just nut jobs, right?

White phosphorous is NOT classified as a chemical weapon under any binding international conventions. It's intended purpose is to provide illumination and to destroy fuel depots and other incendiary targets. As long as we don't target personnel with it, it's legal. So if an infantry battalion is standing next to a fuel tanker, it's a bad day for them.

Or if a terrorist is standing next to a Toyota Corolla with more than 5 gallons of fuel in it, you're good to fire. :D

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
where's your sources? keep in mind, sitting in mommy's basement and making up facts doesn't count as a source.

also, I'm going to bed, some of us has to get up early in the morning for this thing called a job. we can continue this tomorrow, i.e. you failing at trolling and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY

Here is the video, not sure why the other link didn't work. This is directly from your precious Jewish media.

Last edited:

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
White phosphorous is NOT classified as a chemical weapon under any binding international conventions. It's intended purpose is to provide illumination and to destroy fuel depots and other incendiary targets. As long as we don't target personnel with it, it's legal. So if an infantry battalion is standing next to a fuel tanker, it's a bad day for them.

Or if a terrorist is standing next to a Toyota Corolla with more than 5 gallons of fuel in it, you're good to fire. :D

Jews have always had an affinity for fire ever since WW2. One might even say Hitler made you all a bunch of pyros.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

You get a little bit more bang for your buck donating to the Jewish National Front. They're the modern iteration of the Kach movement.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Jews have always had an affinity for fire ever since WW2. One might even say Hitler made you all a bunch of pyros.

Eh? I'm not Jewish, and I was speaking about US military doctrine governing the use of white phosphorous munitions.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I have several anti-Israeli T-shirts I wear in public. Nobody has yet to say a word to me about it. Got a few funny looks but thats it. I went to the store yesterday wearing one of a man dropping a star of david in a garbage can. Its great to be living in America, even as screwed up of a place this country is. In many countries in Europe you would be arrested for wearing that T-shirt. Also got another one depicting an Israeli flag on fire. I actually found both these T-shirts at a clothing store on a college campus. From what I heard, they are pretty popular. I also have another shirt that says: Got Holocaust? You know, similar to the slogan "Got Milk?". Also from the same store as the other 2 shirts.

I like this one:
DT-02S-2.jpg