Ahhnold a Rascist? An Austrian born? A Rascist?

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Drudge's interview with Arnies old friend is stating that If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes," Schwarzenegger allegedly said.

No disrespect to any race, culture, creed: I see his point though. Sure some countries make mistakes, discriminate, have conflicts or are in dire need of help. But look at the continent of Africa? Never has been so much turmoil, AIDS is a leading cause of deaths, starvation, rampant looting, civil wars waging since the 1970's and they are controlled by africans. I mean Bill gates even funded $3 billion to help with vaccinations and humanitarian help. Why aren't the gov'ts there doing anything for their own people?

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by: KGB
Drudge's interview with Arnies old friend is stating that If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes," Schwarzenegger allegedly said.

No disrespect to any race, culture, creed: I see his point though. Sure some countries make mistakes, discriminate, have conflicts or are in dire need of help. But look at the continent of Africa? Never has been so much turmoil, AIDS is a leading cause of deaths, starvation, rampant looting, civil wars waging since the 1970's and they are controlled by africans. I mean Bill gates even funded $3 billion to help with vaccinations and humanitarian help. Why aren't the gov'ts there doing anything for their own people?

No, that is a good point. Come on, Africa. Prove Arnold wrong. Still waiting.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I'd love to argue that, but...it's true, Africa is in the shithouse. You'd think he'd be more er, friendly, what with all the chiba he was puffin.
;)

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Wow, I love hear-say. I met Tom Cruise once and he told me that he would go on a shooting spree if a black person ever became president. IT'S TRUE!

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: SuperTool
Originally posted by: KGB

No, that is a good point. Come on, Africa. Prove Arnold wrong. Still waiting.

It's just one of those things no one wants to talk about but no one can deny as being true. Africa has been exploited for centuries, the sad part is that now it is being done by her own people. But on that same token, North Africa is not too bad, it's the Sub Saharan part that is a dump. I was in Zimbabwe a few years ago and people are so desperate that they were willing to trade beautiful wood carvings for pens so their kids would have something to write with in school. Really, really sad.

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Wow, I love hear-say. I met Tom Cruise once and he told me that he would go on a shooting spree if a black person ever became president. IT'S TRUE!

this isn't even hearsay, it's suspected hearsay, the entire interview has yet to be revealed. i head the same thing about tom cruise though. i also heard he hates kittens, the bastard.