AHhhhh , I can't take it anymore!!!

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
There are these two Indian guys that live above me that play the same fvcking song for hours a day over and over again. It is some weird song with no lyrics just bass beat. It is horrible!!!

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
1) Go up and knock on their door and ask them to turn it down (or, at least lower the bass way down)
2) Call your landlord
3) Move
4) STFU and deal with it

:D

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
Originally posted by: ScottyB
There are these two Indian guys that live above me that play the same fvcking song for hours a day over and over again. It is some weird song with no lyrics just bass beat. It is horrible!!!

Just start blasting some indian music.

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
WHAT DOES BEING INDIAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS??????????????

BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS INDIAN MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001
I doubt it's Indian music. Indian music is words I don't understand with lousy music (Note: I am Indian myself). Though I only listen to the stuff my Dad has playing. More recent Indian music could be... cool, or something

Maybe it's Indian genes, though. I only listen to Trance/Techno myself. So mebbe that's what they're listening too

`K

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Kauru
I doubt it's Indian music. Indian music is words I don't understand with lousy music (Note: I am Indian myself). Though I only listen to the stuff my Dad has playing. More recent Indian music could be... cool, or something

Maybe it's Indian genes, though. I only listen to Trance/Techno myself. So mebbe that's what they're listening too

`K

It's horrible. It is like: Bum,bum,bum,bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum,bum,bum,bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----buda,bum,buda,bum,buda,bum (repeat)

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000

`K

Sweet, another "Do" that listenes to Techno/Trance.

KeyserSoze

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
It wouldn't be bad if they would play different music, but it is the same song always. Maybe I should buy them a cd and take it to them and say, "Here, now you can listen to more than one song."

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
$5 says its Panjabi MC. $10 says its Panjabi MC's "Beware". i dont condone it, but if you have a file sharing program, start to download it, preview it, and see if its that song. then cancel/delete the file.

edit: and yes, Panjabi MC is an indian music producer. has a hip hop flavor to it.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
1) Go up and knock on their door and ask them to turn it down (or, at least lower the bass way down)
2) Call your landlord
3) Move
4) STFU and deal with it

You forgot one.

Text

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: mwtgg
Originally posted by: conjur
2) Call your landlord
3) Move
4) STFU and deal with it

You forgot one.

Text

:beer:

MagicMan17

Aug 19, 2002

`K

It's horrible. It is like: Bum,bum,bum,bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum,bum,bum,bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----Bum-----buda,bum,buda,bum,buda,bum (repeat)

This is Jay-Z's Big Pimpin' is what I meant to quote and its got a kind of indian beat to it...

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
At least it's better than people who make the WHOLE apartment complex smell like burned food, and talk so loud that you can hear them with the music on.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
play some hardcore bhangra music. when I mean hardcore, i mean hte stuff that is played in small punjabi villages. Not the popular bhangra stuff thats prevalent now.

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000

`K

that sounds pretty good to me :p

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
It wouldn't be bad if they would play different music, but it is the same song always. Maybe I should buy them a cd and take it to them and say, "Here, now you can listen to more than one song."

that would be priceless.