ahhhh.... did anyone see Friends??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
cmon one of you wanna spoil it for me already? Just put a warning and spoil it dammit. I saw the show but missed the last few minutes

edit: or you can just pm me if you like

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Ok, I will spoil it, now everyone quit complaining....

First *********WARNING*************

Close your eyes if you don't want to know what happened!:D

Keep in mind this was an hour show, other stuff happened, but this was the heart of the program:

To make a long story short, Ross' mom comes to the hospital early in the show, drops off Ross's grandma's engagement ring and tells Ross to propose. He doesn't want to.

At the end of the show Joey is in the hospital room with Rachel (after successful delivery, Rachel doesn't die). She is in the bed, she comes to the realization that she will be alone with the baby, Ross probably won't be there for her. Makes both Joey and her sad. Joey turns around to grab something off of a chair. On the chair is Ross' coat, which has the ring in it. The ring falls out when Joey moves the coat, Joey gets on one knee to pick it up, then turns, still on one knee, to Rachel. Without any words between them, Rachel says OK. Joey's eyes bug out, but he doesn't say anything.

Camera cuts to Ross coming down the hallway with flowers for Rachel and probably a proposal, as shortly before Phoebe convinces Ross that Rachel is the girl for him.

Show ends before Ross enters the room. Suspense until next season.

dbzwukan

Dec 17, 2001
this is going to turn into a mighty useless thread with 50 posts about 'pm me the spoiler'

why can't you guys be like the ones in those 'starwars' thread that has a spoiler every other post?

that said, when spoiler is posted...it is going to suck because it has been hyped up

dbzwukan

Dec 17, 2001
whut? is that all? that's a sucky episode... its the same rehashed fomula over and over again...

thanks for the spoiler dude.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
You had to have seen it though to have the true effect... The whole episode built up to it...

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
LAME

Good thing I don't watch that show anymore. If someone died or many of them died, or one of the chicks got naked, then I'd be watching...

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: silverpig
LAME

or one of the chicks got naked, then I'd be watching...

Well if you count the portion of the show that had Rachel's uncovered legs propped up on the footrests during the birth....:Q:D

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Just finished watching the episode on the West coast...

I think the episode was pretty good... better than most episodes I have seen lately...

**** MORE SPOILERS BELOW ****

In addition to what was said above... Monica and Chandler also decided it was time to have a baby of their own... All episode they were trying to find an empty room to do it in, but ended up doing it in the janitor's room at the end of the episode...