Ahhh, the simple joy of milk & brownies (or cookies) with UPDATED poll

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Just had them as a treat to myself. (I haven't killed anyone at work!)

For all the expensive toys and dinners I've bought in my lifetime, it is good to know that I am not jaded by the goodness that is of a cold glass of milk and two brownies (the corners are the best).

Posting a poll

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Mmmm...brownies.

I like skim milk. Used to drink 2% or whole, but after a little while drinking skim, everything else is way too thick.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I like Soy and Skim - but I have to force my parents to buy them. They like 2% for some reason. Whole milk is too damn thick.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
I am cool with 2% milk now. I love brownies and milk too on the occassions I let myself eat them. Dunking chocolate chip cookies in milk is an awe inspiring experience too ;)

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
No:
1% option.
Organic Option

Personally, I go with heavy cream (iced, and w/ lots of sugar and sometimes some chocolate flavoring) screw you whole milk sissies!.

anno

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
I buy (and drink) 1/2% when I can find it and 1% when I can't. your poll needs more options!

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
Skim. Big glass with dinner, and usually a smallerglass with oreos in the day.

Nothing beats milk and oreos.

Apathetic

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2002
I like whole milk when I drink it (which is EXTREMELY rare). I have to be careful about dairy products because if I have too much calcium and I get kidney stones. It's a damn shame too - I *LOVE* a nice extra sharp chedar cheese. *sigh*

Dave