ahhaah i can't stop laughing! Who's Line Is It Anyway!?

PoonDaddy007

Dec 17, 2000
I hope you're talking about the newer ones with Drew Carey as the host.

If so, I love those. I saw the funniest one the other night when Richard Simmons was on and he kept doing homo erotic things to Colin and Ryan. Genius.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Originally posted by: PoonDaddy007
I hope you're talking about the newer ones with Drew Carey as the host.
I actually consider the older British episodes funnier. But the US version is still great.

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
HAHAHHA dude both are great!!

i record all of them on my tivo!
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
The new ones are much better than the brit versions..those brits comics just aren't funny. Colin is my fav...

I capped some of the best shows so let me know if you want any. I have the YMCA skit where the music went double speed, the sound effects skits (with audience members) These always have me in tears.

My favorite is when wayne grabbed a girl out of the audience and carried her over his shoulder, realizing too late her dress was hiked very high showing off her underwear.

Which episode was on tonight?

WHipLAsh13

Golden Member
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by: bentwookie
The new ones are much better than the brit versions..those brits comics just aren't funny. Colin is my fav...

I capped some of the best shows so let me know if you want any. I have the YMCA skit where the music went double speed, the sound effects skits (with audience members) These always have me in tears.

My favorite is when wayne grabbed a girl out of the audience and carried her over his shoulder, realizing too late her dress was hiked very high showing off her underwear.

Which episode was on tonight?

That was a great episode. I was practically crying I was laughing so hard. The 3 of them Colin, Ryan and Wayne are all great. Each one is just as funny as the other.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Hotchic, mod?!

EDIT: Or one of the few unbolded mod edits? Or, Hotchic, mod?!

Look at the date & time...it's part of her sig.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: bradruth
Hotchic, mod?!

Yea... Damn. Only reason I even came back to this thread is because I saw the edit in another thread and was like, oh damn, i've been bamboozled!

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: bradruth
Hotchic, mod?!

Yea... Damn. Only reason I even came back to this thread is because I saw the edit in another thread and was like, oh damn, i've been bamboozled!

:D

crab

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
Gosh...I spent months in the hospital in 2001, and watched whose line every day. I couldnt get enough. Improv rocks :)

xboxist

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2002
Absolutely LOVE this show. Wayne, Collin, and Ryan are so great together. Pure geniuses.