NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
So my school was about 3 blocks from the WTC so we can't go back until the Triage/Secret Service is gone, plus the building is very dirty. So I have had no school for the past week 1/2. Now we have to go to Brooklyn Tech (I go to Stuyvesant) from 1:30-6:30 PM and only 26 minute pierods which seems great. Except I am really tired because I am walking all over the place and I have no clue where I am going. Plus, it's late in the day I am used to being home right now. Good thing it is Friday ... We will probably be here for a month or so, they don't know. Just needed a place to rant to during my lunch pierod and I know ATOT is always the pefect place :D

-phil

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
oh ya i'm fine :D ... except my legs they are just so tired . And I really don't like the school they put us at (they moved our whole school) ... So I just needed a place to rant. I'll probably come here every day during this time ... Not gonna eat lunch at 4:30 ... Oops i think I just canceled the kids print whos siting across from me

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
hey appreciate those legs man, there are about 5k people who would have wished they were 3 blocks away from the WTC.

dam()