f1br0pt1kl

Mar 28, 2000
Its 12:32AM, and I have to be up at 6:30

DAMN!

Well I have pictures tomorrow. Then English is gonna suck cause I have no clue what's going on in "The Great Gatsby", and then for Multimedia I am kind of lost, but that's no problem. Then for Chemistry I have no clue how to do the conversions. Then for Gym, I DON'T have my lock but my mom or dad is gonna drop it off.

Ahh..I hate school...

Anyone else here always in constant stress because of school?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Don't expect me to ever address you by name...

BTW, you've been around since March and have only 2 posts? I think that deserves a title in itself. Maybe something like "Defender of Forum Integrity."

:Q

Viper GTS

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
His name is fiber optical.How hard is that?

He almost doesn't register a daily post count.Maybe he has another name that we know him by.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
viper...
I'm gonna setup another screen name, post only one massive thread (so people will know I exist), then never post again.

With your kind of rational, I should be God in about a year...

:confused:

Nik

f1br0pt1kl

Mar 28, 2000
forum.hardocp.com

I also work at Virtual Hideout...I think I'll change my name.

(www.virtualhideout.net)

I forgot about them, but I guess I'll be dropping in through the forums daily now if I can find the time.

No, I don't have another name.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Whoa fiber i havent been visiting the hardforums ( hardforum.com now) much lately but I know I havent seen you around there in a while, how's it been going?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
I guess I'll be dropping in through the forums daily now if I can find the time

Ask yourself this:

How long will it be before I'm trying to find time for things besides forum loitering?

3 weeks, tops.

;)

Viper GTS

BlkDragon6

Jan 7, 2000
"The Great Gatsby"... ughhhhhh... That book rather bothered me. Here's one way to get on track with what's happening in the book: Blah blah blah.. Daisy's being annoying.. blah blah blah.. Daisy's being annoying.. blah blah blah.. honk honk ssccreeeaacchhhh... blah blah blah.. bang bang. Hope that helps ya out.

convex

Banned
May 24, 2000
i usually do about 3 hours of sleep on work days and 12-14 when i'm off... i'll post sometime when i go to bed, then when I wake up...it weird

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
The Great Ghastly appears to be a rite of passage in the English culture. Thank God I'm French and only had to read Proust and Camus. ;)

Ack!

Bad memories flowing up.

Camus, Camus, Camus, La Peste, L'Etranger...

<vomits bile> :(

Believe Me (The Aristocrats)