Ahh, sometimes even the smallest things can make you laugh :-)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
So I got my copy of "Closer" today on DVD and I opened it up and looked at the front side of the insert:

Front

Oh, chick flicks. I thought Steel Magnolias was good, and My Best Friend's Wedding is pretty good as well. So I flip over to the other side:

Back

Then I start looking "Ahh more chicks...OK.........WTF??!! That doesn't belong there in this company" :laugh:

misle

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
The Professional is the best one out of all of them!! Including Closer.

Edit: Oh, yeah... That is funny :D

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Heh. I liked Leon a lot. Steel Magnolias made me vomit and turn off the tv set.

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
So I got my copy of "Closer" today on DVD and I opened it up and looked at the front side of the insert:

Front

Oh, chick flicks. I thought Steel Magnolias was good, and My Best Friend's Wedding is pretty good as well. So I flip over to the other side:

Back

Then I start looking "Ahh more chicks...OK.........WTF??!! That doesn't belong there in this company" :laugh:

:Q

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MrChad
Originally posted by: NFS4

Front

Back

:Q

Go ahead and kick me, I actually LIKED the movie. Tom Skerrit is just awesome in that role. Blowing up birds with firecrackers and his back-and-forth with Weeza throughout the movie is classic. That, and it's a movie that you can cuddle up with your SO and watch together :D

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
Leon is a great movie, saw in on TV a few months ago. I couldn't hold back at the end and bawled like a baby.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Mrvile
Leon is a great movie, saw in on TV a few months ago. I couldn't hold back at the end and bawled like a baby.

You can't watch Leon/The Professional on TV!!!:|:|

You must get the uncut DVD!!!!!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MrCodeDude
Is Closer a good movie? Today is Rent 1 Get 1 Free @ the local rental place, I saw it there.

Me and the GF liked it. Lots of cussing and alot of sex talk. Pretty good story too

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
lol, thats is funny. why would they put such an odd-man out choice in there? i mean, 'americas sweethearts' has no place on that one-sheet. i man hell, it features christoper 'never question bruce dickinson' walken in it!

Norman Stansfield: Bring me everyone.
Benny: What do you mean "everyone"?
Norman Stansfield: EVERYONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Gary Oldman is a bad ass mofo, bad to the bone. /me whips out Léon Superbit... eeeevil.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Wasnt that a young Natalie Portman in Leon? (forgive me, its been awhile since i saw it)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: aphex
Wasnt that a young Natalie Portman in Leon? (forgive me, its been awhile since i saw it)

Yup. She wanted Leon's d!ck

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: aphex
yes it is. her film debut at that.