AHAHA, former Penthouse Pet ran prostitution ring near my work

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SludgeFactory

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2001
To those too lazy to google, I bet if you type her name in the URL bar and put a .com behind it you'll get a very NSFW site with bare silicone staring you right in the face. After you "ENTER Melissa Wolf" you might get some educational gems like this:

Over the years I have done several girl/girl layouts and they are my favorite. I have also done some girl/boy layouts for several couples and swingers magazines. Those are equally as exciting for me, but they are a lot more work. Not only do I have to pose for the camera, but I have to keep my male model EXCITED too! This is what we call "Fluffing".

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
In addition to complaints of inappropriate activity, including women walking by windows scantily clad, an annual Halloween party was reported by neighbors as inappropriate, and parents were afraid to let their children trick-or-treat near the house, Porter said.
Hulsey said these were important arrests.
Nope. I don't think I want to touch their candy.

Ah, a Halloween party, where they treat the tricks.

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Jeff7
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
In addition to complaints of inappropriate activity, including women walking by windows scantily clad, an annual Halloween party was reported by neighbors as inappropriate, and parents were afraid to let their children trick-or-treat near the house, Porter said.
Hulsey said these were important arrests.
Nope. I don't think I want to touch their candy.

Ah, a Halloween party, where they treat the tricks.

I wonder how many sugarloaf residents used her service? all those ball players make enough dough to pay $10K/pop

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
I saw something about this on the local fox news previews. They showed some pics of her and another person. She was not very attractive. Looked trashy, and a little drugged out.

da loser

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: dquan97
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
I am in the wrong business

Thinking of turning out Lola?

Sorry man, just kidding, way too easy though! :D

any coupons? ;)

That's more insulting than my comment :), have you seen Lola, she's not a coupon gal by any means!

ya, I've seen the pics...even the "secret stash" that only Lifers get to see :thumbsup:

wait a minute...i'm a lifer and i never got to see the "secret stash".
postcount +++ :D

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: da loser
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
I am in the wrong business

Thinking of turning out Lola?

Sorry man, just kidding, way too easy though! :D

any coupons? ;)

That's more insulting than my comment :), have you seen Lola, she's not a coupon gal by any means!

ya, I've seen the pics...even the "secret stash" that only Lifers get to see :thumbsup:

wait a minute...i'm a lifer and i never got to see the "secret stash".
postcount +++ :D

me or the guy i quoted? still no links toy secret stashes, you bastages!

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by: SarcasticDwarf
I am glad to see so many resources of the local police were tied up. Meanwhile, REAL crimes such as rape and robbery were occuring.

:roll: m,kay.