Age of Conan players...

slugg

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
So like... all of my friends have trial accounts EXCEPT for me... I really want to try this out :(

So yea... if anyone wouldn't mind handing out a guest pass to me, that'd be freaking awesome. I'd return the favor somehow, just ask.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
yeah what abaez says, if your friends told you they have em they're screwing with you man. Should be a few weeks and they'll be available, I hope you end up getting one.

slugg

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
yea i was about to say... the trial system isnt even working. My friends are just being jerks and all bought the game, lol.

JasonCoder

Golden Member
Feb 23, 2005
Seriously bro, not trying to hate on you or anything, but you may want to get some new friends.

If I had friends like that I'd be blacking someone's eye.

Skott

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2005
You could always buy the game, install it, and then say, 'Hey, they just activated the Friends Guest Pass and I got one from a AT forum member and I'm in the game!". Expensive way to put the joke back on them but if you really want to play the game it'd be worth it. :D

slugg

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
^^ already done, lol! I'm on Bluesteel if anyone wants to play. Character name = "Doctormom" and i'm a chick healer.