Again, my boss is under "dumba$$" in webster's.

fastcobra

Oct 12, 1999
Just another day putting up with ridiculous ideas and circumstances, I just have to rant.
Geez, this guy is an idiot.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Your rant would be better with details. A post just saying someone is a dumbass is not that good.

Sugadaddy

Banned
May 12, 2000

<< details man! details! >>

pics might also help if your boss is female...

edit--nevermind, just saw it was a guy, in that case, NO PICS!

TonTo

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
yakko:
yer a smart OTr.

aint it funny how we always judge the intelegence of other on how closely thier thoughts follow ours?

fastcobra

Oct 12, 1999
Well first, the other day he started a p1ssing contest. Saying he could get into my pc over the network, I told him no you can't. He kept saying yes I can, yes I can, he even wanted to bet paychecks, I said ok, no problem. He thinks he is a hacker or something, because he took a win2k class at the local new horizons, haha, what a joke.
Him doing this knowing I have been in the field 4 a long time and a stack of certs.
So in being nice( he is my boss), I explained to him how he could not get into my pc over the network, if I did not want him to. (One easy way, unplug the network cable, he looked like he $h1t his pants)
Anyway, he was still persistent, talking smack about "I know things", "I know things". I was thinking to myself, look fat boy, shut yer pie hole because you look like an a$$hole in front of everyone, yes he was doing this in front of everyone in the IT dept. Anyway, I might respect him a little if he would not wear that facade around everyone, but it's becoming common knowledge to everyone in the workplace that he is full of BS. Supposed to be a Baptist minister in his spare time, but downloads more mp3's than our entire IT group.
Hypocrite?
How did this guy get this job? We all know the answer, "we don't know".
Thanks for letting me get rid of some frustration.