AG will lead case against officers in MN

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
MN governor Walz just announced that the state AG, Ellison, will be handling the criminal case against the officer.

I'd also like to say that Walz has shown himself to be a strong and adept leader during these crazy times. A rural MN teacher and vet. He's looking more presidential than any leader around right now. Very proud of MN for electing him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: feralkid

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Keith Ellison is a good man, I am confident he will follow the letter of the law and justice will be served.

Reactions: SmCaudata

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Keith Ellison is a good man, I am confident he will follow the letter of the law and justice will be served.
I'm a bit worried the move with make the defense push for change in venue.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
MN governor Walz just announced that the state AG, Ellison, will be handling the criminal case against the officer.

I'd also like to say that Walz has shown himself to be a strong and adept leader during these crazy times. A rural MN teacher and vet. He's looking more presidential than any leader around right now. Very proud of MN for electing him.

Should be officers.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Should be officers.
Hopefully it will. At least the two senior officers. The family was demanding Ellison take over and it was actually a common demand during the protests. He ia probably the best chance for an appropriate trial.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

For a moment I thought you meant the federal AG and panicked. Barr would not only avoid a conviction, but give the officer a medal!

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Good, but when is the looting and burning going to stop? Is there some set time before things start cooling down? Even if all 4 of these cops are convicted on tops counts, it will probably take the better part of a year.