After you get married, do any of you guys try to get your wife to eat more so that...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AndyHui

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member<br>AT FAQ M
Oct 9, 1999
A cursory examination of all the threads you have started makes me want to ask...

What the fsck is wrong with you???

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: AndyHui
A cursory examination of all the threads you have started makes me want to ask...

He is trying to get a place among the ATOT immortals like luvya, intim83, Jerboy and LordJezo.

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
I wouldn't mind if my wife gained a little weight after we get married.

I don't think StormRider's reasoning is bad or anything. Too many critical people in this thread.

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
After you get married, do any of you guys try to get your wife to eat more so that...

I hope you JKing, if not it sound very insecure for someone to think that way.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: AndyHui

LOL:D

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
hahahahaha!!!

you kids!

you don't have to "try to get your wife to eat more".......

hahahahha

you'll see.

sciencetoy

Oct 10, 2001
Ha Ha HA Ha HA Ha Ha HA Ha Ha Ha Ha HA ha

You really think you have that much control over your wife? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Good luck.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Isla
ANd as for your original question Stormrider, no that's what women do to their husbands. My husband was too skinny when we met and thanks to me, he has filled out nicely. :D

Hehe, I've heard stories about women doing that to their husbands and I was curious whether some guys do the same thing to their wives...