After you get married, do any of you guys try to get your wife to eat more so that...

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
... she gains a little weight and won't be so attractive to other guys so that the guys won't try to steal your wife away from you?

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
dude, you so forgot pics and yagt.

till then i'm not responding.

p.s. what's a wife?

oh that thing you chain yourself to for the rest of your life?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Ok, chubby chaser, step away from the Weight Watchers club.

- M4H

LOL, M4H, you got here right before me!

StormRider, you are never gonna get laid, ever. You don't want your SO getting fat. Trust me.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Ok, chubby chaser, step away from the Weight Watchers club.

- M4H

LOL, M4H, you got here right before me!

StormRider, you are never gonna get laid, ever. You don't want your SO getting fat. Trust me.

Hey, if he wants to take the Ghetto Booty off the market, fine by me. Just don't be comin' round my hood bringin' that. :p

- M4H

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
I like em chubby. Naturally chubby. Getting fat from eating if they are skinny would make them look really unattractive to you. So not a good idea.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I married a beautiful woman who was being chased after by many other men just so I could torment myself for the rest of my life having visions of her being seduced by another man. Not!

She married me, not one of those losers. 30 years later we are still together. Never had a breakup or problem that we didn't work out within 15 minutes.

<------------Happily married 'til death tears us apart.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Dude, that is really fscked up. If you ever start thinking that way, you need to seek psychological help. Sacrificing someone else so you can have a little security? Way wrong.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
After you get married, do any of you guys try to get your wife to eat more so that...

After you get married, your wife typically starts to eat more on her own from my observation. And she's gaining weight, and it's no good. After my uncle in his early 40s married a 20 yo girl, he bought a fridge with a massive lock and he used to lock it so that she wouldn't eat uncontrolled and thus gain weight.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
When my dad got married recently, my new stepmom would start depositing food from her plate onto his whenever they ate. She's the same size, but my dad has gained weight, LOL.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
That's weird! Loving people help their partners reach fitness goals and do their best to encourage healthy eating habits.It's a lifestyle thing that you do together!

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
Originally posted by: Booster

After you get married, your wife typically starts to eat more on her own from my observation. And she's gaining weight, and it's no good. After my uncle in his early 40s married a 20 yo girl, he bought a fridge with a massive lock and he used to lock it so that she wouldn't eat uncontrolled and thus gain weight.

Wow. Your uncle's an ass. :disgust:

You shouldn't listen to him. Ever.

oboeguy

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 1999
Dude, you have issues. Just remember that this post you've made is on record for the female half of the world to see.

calpha

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2001
Nah, I don't like pencil thin women, or even most models. I should have been born in teh 50's because a naturally shaped woman with curves is far more attractive to me then today's line of skinny minis.

My wife gained weight after we got married b/c of my sh!tty eating habbits. But she's still the most beautiful thing to me in the world. We've never had a jealousy issue like that...and I hope we never do. I wouldn't change a thing about her if I could, and that's all that matters to me. I still feel bad for corrupting her religious eating habits, but I hope we can both get in shape togehter.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Booster

i would advise your uncle's wife to call the police. and i would advise you to stop talking to your uncle.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
One of my self-appointed responsibilities as a wife and mother has been nutritionist. I have always done my best to see that we eat a healthy, balanced diet and that everyone is involved in physical activity. And, although we have all fluctuated a bit from time to time (everybody goes through phases and changes) for the most part, we have stayed relatively fit.

What does piss me off is that my husband HAS treated me differently when I have been pregnant and then working to lose pregnancy weight. He always treats me MUCH better when I am in good shape. He has been devastatingly cruel when I have been plumped up by pregnancy and broken by childbirth. It was easy for me to snap back after my first, but the 2nd and 3rd were harder, maybe because I was older. I am trying to learn how to forgive him for this, but as you can see, it still bothers me.

There is something about, "for better or for worse' that I think translates into, "for thinner or for thicker' at times. If any of you are ever lucky enough to have a wife, I hope you remember this.

ANd as for your original question Stormrider, no that's what women do to their husbands. My husband was too skinny when we met and thanks to me, he has filled out nicely. :D

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: StormRider
After you get married, do any of you guys try to get your wife to eat more so that...... she gains a little weight and won't be so attractive to other guys so that the guys won't try to steal your wife away from you?

It just happens, no need to try