After push by Energy Secretary Rick Perry, two of his supporters got a lucrative oil and gas deal in Ukraine

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The way I see it, it's perfectly fine for Repubs to do any kind of underhanded back channel deals with foreign gov'ts because Moscow Mitch set the bar and Trump raised it by some astronomical factor and that's the new normal that the Repubs have reserved for themselves.

If the Dems try it, well now that's muscling in on the Repub's turf and there will be screaming bloody hell to pay for it.

edit - Double standards are the coin of the realm for the Repubs now that they've had to accept and support their Criminal-in-Chief's efforts toward Making America Great Again........for himself.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
lol. smart glasses guy did the corruption? whoodathunkit.

Looks like subpoenas in his near future. One has to wonder why he resigned, no?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You gotta feel bad for Ukraine. Under the Obama admin (the most scandal free presidency in recent history) they were pressuring Ukraine to clean to their corruption and Ukraine was trying. Then the trump admin comes along, arguably the most corrupt presidency in recent history, and they push Ukraine back towards corruption. They gotta be asking themselves, “what the fuck is going on!”.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I've been around a long time...seen some shitty administrations on both sides...but this HAS to be the most corrupt administration in my life...possibly in the history of the nation..

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I've been around a long time...seen some shitty administrations on both sides...but this HAS to be the most corrupt administration in my life...possibly in the history of the nation..
I defy anyone to name a more corrupt administration (with evidence). This shithead has lapped Nixon twice over.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I heard our President is very concerned about corruption in Ukraine, and is pushing them to do something about all this corruption, so I’m sure Trump will push Zelenskiy to launch a full investigation into Perry and his cronies.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z
Mar 11, 2004
You know, I kinda wondered but I still defended this shitbag by giving him the benefit of the doubt that he bailed to keep from getting embroiled in a mess of bullshit that Turmp just smeared all over himself. I don't doubt he's up to his eye balls in his own mess of shit and that'll probably come out as well.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Guys surely we all realize Republican politicians don’t give a single solitary shit about corruption right? If they did they would have been up Trump’s ass from day one, along with a large percentage of his cabinet. What they do know though is that DEMOCRATS and their voters care about corruption which is why they look to press this asymmetric advantage.

I strongly suspect Republicans would be downright ecstatic if they could find some actually real corrupt deal in Ukraine that implicated both Hunter Biden and Don Jr. equally. It would torpedo Biden’s candidacy and do nothing to Trump because the people voting for Trump don’t give a shit if he’s corrupt.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I heard our President is very concerned about corruption in Ukraine, and is pushing them to do something about all this corruption, so I’m sure Trump will push Zelenskiy to launch a full investigation into Perry and his cronies.

All our resources are tied up looking for the server.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
lol. smart glasses guy did the corruption? whoodathunkit.

Looks like subpoenas in his near future. One has to wonder why he resigned, no?
I've thought all along, that with not too much further digging, this is ltimately what much of this admins skullduggery in the Ukraine has really been about. Follow the money.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
This is so low .. going after Ukraine for corruption in a scheme to corrupt Ukraine. What the actual FUCK.
If you were writing some fictional novel along these pages, you would never fabricate this narrative cause its too stupid. Your audience would leave you.
Idiotic Capone.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I think Reagan actually takes the cake. But it depends on how you want to count it.

Ironically the most republican beloved presidents are also the most corrupt. Apparently republicans love their corruption.

Of course. It all flows from corrupt ideology-

027.jpg

I mean, if we'll let the Rich rob us blind, why shouldn't they?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
more like black mold that'll spread everywhere if left unchecked and poisons everything in it's vicinity.
kay enough of this nonsense. Don`t beat around the bush come out and say it -- Trump has diarrhea of the mouth!!