After Halo then what ?

polm

Diamond Member
May 24, 2001
I completed Halo today. took me about a week. I want to get a new action game for my XBOX. Any suggestions ?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I CANNOT WAIT till MechAssault comes out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Small excerpt:
Massive destruction on a whole new level. Every structure, bridge, tower and bus in MechAssault is fully destructible. Players can blow away everything in the world bit by bit. Blasting the side of a building exposes rebar, hanging insulation and even enemy snipers! Players even can use the environment against their foes. If they're running low on ammo, they can drop a 20-story building on the infantry and save the firepower for the big guys.

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
brute force
splinter cell
ghost reckon
dragoon orta
mech assult

the list goes on. This holiday season xbox has one of the best, if not the best, lineup of quality games.

neomits

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
^yeah... what everyone else said....

So in summary.... to play any GOOD action games.... wait until end of November and you'll have a LOT of good choices...

I'm glad I held of buying my OWN Xbox until now (I just use my bro's) and with the possible price drop to 150.00 It'll be sweeeet

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
It's been almost a year and we bought it at $299. I can surely justify the extra $150 after this amount of time of playing the box.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
kick arse it is battletech! damnit now i'm gonna shell out for an xbox... sonuva... dag... farkin... ack!

<--- doesn't even play the console games he has

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000
Isn't that Max Payne-wannabe game coming out soon? I've been seeing tv ads for it lately. Looks pretty good.

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: McPhreak
Isn't that Max Payne-wannabe game coming out soon? I've been seeing tv ads for it lately. Looks pretty good.

dead to rights ? Thats out now

coolVariable

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
I still haven't finished the multi-player game I played with a firend ...

In the end -when you only have xx minutes to get to you evacuation point - I never reach it.
I reach the first point then it tells me to go to the next but I never succeed, even when I just drive through ...
I hate driving those §"$!"§$"!§$%§$%&§$%&§%$& cars in HALO!!!!
How did you do it?

(Is there a cheat? After trying like 30 times we are both so fed up with this game ....)

neomits

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
really? I passed it my first try?

I don't think there is a cheat.... I LOVE the driving in Halo (although it did take me a while to figure out that you don't turn when you turn on the gamepad.... its whereever the aimer is aimed)

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: coolVariable

In the end -when you only have xx minutes to get to you evacuation point - I never reach it.
I reach the first point then it tells me to go to the next but I never succeed, even when I just drive through ...
How did you do it?

(Is there a cheat? After trying like 30 times we are both so fed up with this game ....)

avoid as much as you can and drive as fast as you can, dont do nothing fancy.

FSUpaintball

Banned
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: coolVariable

How did you do it?

I had trouble with this until a friend told me the secret.

I assume you're talking about the Warthog 4x4 thing. This is how you drive it:

See the little blue arrow above the crosshair? It moves when you turn left/right. Just point the arrow where you want to go. The warthog will turn perfectly and head in that direction. It works perfectly.