Advice on finding low cost dog neutering??

Pooteh

Aug 12, 2002
i've heard you can even get it free sometimes. anyone else with a dog around here? :) i'm in CA bay area.

Pooteh

Aug 12, 2002
heh say what? :) my lil doggies gonna lose his balls one way or another:) i want a lil sissy eunuch:)

less aggression = good thing.

Pooteh

Aug 12, 2002
hm... and then i could make mini rocky mountain oysters and feed em to the dog....

naaaah..

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
This just begs for bad jokes...

C'mon, you know you want to... ;)

Hot dogs, anyone?

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Someone is going to be messing with your best friend's boys and you are shopping around? Don't go cheap man, take care of him, he'd take care of you! :)

PCHO

Apr 3, 2001
For your dogs sake, don't look for a Hot Deal on neutering.

Reverse the roles and imagine how you would feel.

Pooteh

Aug 12, 2002
heh don't worry, its not as if the lower priced ones are back alley deals. they are just subsidized. cheaper to neuter spay then deal with strays i guess.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Try SPAY/USA

SPAY/USA, a program of The Pet Savers Foundation, is a nationwide network and referral service for affordable spay/neuter services.
Our goal is to reduce the number of unwanted cats and dogs and to stop their suffering. Anyone who needs assistance finding low-cost spay/neuter services can benefit from SPAY/USA!

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Don't go the cheap route.Clinics that do it for very low cost usually can do so only because they skip pain relive meds and instead only use an agent that paraliysis the animal to keep him from moving.

Pooteh

Aug 12, 2002
Originally posted by: guapo337
you sure have a lot of faith in OT to get you good advice on low-cost dog neutering.. ;)

hey, i look at all resources possible:) even the shady ones;)

and yes, i'll make sure the ankle biter gets zonked out on some kewl meds;)

and oh, about those ballsie falsies things... my dog doesn't seem to have external nutz:p no loss:) wussy dog:p

Feb 24, 2001
Originally posted by: gopunk
you might look into getting these after the surgery :)
It'd be cool to get the ones for a Saint Bernard and put them on your chiwawa (yeah I know that's not right) or something. Impress all your friends :)

Pooteh

Aug 12, 2002

heh yea. if your doggie is small enough to pickup and carry in ur arms, i don't think u want to feel a nutsack brush up against u:p so gross...so gross.

and why would you want to see all that when you rub your doggies tummy eh? :)