Advice for eBay situation

DukeN

Golden Member
Dec 12, 1999
Ok guys/gals- so help me out, I've been eBaying for a few years now, but not sure on this one.

I bought the following item:Text

The same day I bought brakes from another eBay vendor in the US (I'm in Canada). Both promised shipping via the same USPS method.

The brakes got here almost two weeks ago, this item has now shown up yet.

The phone number listed for those guys doesn't work anymore, sent an email couple of days back, no reply (the number did work when I ordered, for I had asked questions before ordering). Also one of the most recent feedback left indicates no response, shipment, etc.

So should I file a claim with PP (or my CC) to get my $$ back already? Or wait it out?

Thanks.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Being that your attempts to contact them have failed, I'd file with both PP and CC to stop/get refunded payment. The fact that their phone # no longer works is a bad sign.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
PP will do it.

I have had the same problem before, they will only refund 200$ though (and charge a 25$ fee, BS huh?).

Do a chargeback on your credit card if you want the full amount.

EDIT : I just called that 800 number and a lady answered stating she is from the auto parts company you say you bought these struts from.

DukeN

Golden Member
Dec 12, 1999
Weird, maybe they changed their service or something so it only works from within the US - will tr voip now thx.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
if you give me some money, ill drive over to where they are headquartered... its only about 20 minutes from my house :D

DukeN

Golden Member
Dec 12, 1999
Thanks for calling ViviTheMage, just spoke with them over AIM. Said the package came back because it was damaged in shipping (or maybe they didn't ship), but would ship it out now. Will see how it turns out in 2 weeks or so.