Advertisers Ditch Fox New's Sean Hannity

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
So wait, lemme see if I got this:

The traditional Fox sponsors do NOT like it when Fox actually reports the news on anything a Republican politician is doing? Is that correct?

Jan 25, 2011
So wait, lemme see if I got this:

The traditional Fox sponsors do NOT like it when Fox actually reports the news on anything a Republican politician is doing? Is that correct?
No his defence of Moore is what they find appalling.

Edit. Hannity reporting the news. Good one. :D

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't object to news channels having opinion shows, but when you peddle conspiracy theories and try to excuse pedophiles simply because of their political affiliation, you don't deserve any support. Hope every advertiser drops Hannity like a hot potato.

Reactions: cytg111

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Good riddance Hannity. Why it is called Fox "News" is beyond me. It is mostly BS especially Hannity.

I agree with you that FOX peddles BS and Hannity is their #1 salesman.

However, I'm more perplexed as to why there are millions of folks who actually believe that the BS that comes out of that "news" network is "fair and balanced news" and the only place where the gospel truth is being broadcast.

Selling delusional "news and commentary" really is something to be alarmed and wary of, but to realize that that many folks actually believe that shit is a really amazing thing to behold and wonder about.

Reactions: wirelessenabled

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Fellow idiots and/or child molesters are destroying their Keurigs because Hannity something something.
https://gizmodo.com/angry-sean-hannity-fans-are-smashing-keurigs-on-twitter-1820378486
Do these idiots not realize that the thing that would most hurt Keurig be to flood the used market with their machines, denying them sales, not take them out of circulation?

"Other people who shot the videos appear to be under the impression that destroying the Keurigs will make liberals angry, instead of belly-laughing at the view of conservatives destroying their own coffee machines in a fit of impotent rage."

Effing nimrods. :rolleyes:

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
However, I'm more perplexed as to why there are millions of folks who actually believe that the BS that comes out of that "news" network is "fair and balanced news" and the only place where the gospel truth is being broadcast..

Is it really surprising? We're talking about the kind of people who have swallowed pretty much everything that Trump has said, hook, line and sinker despite his "miracle cure salesman" routine. Anything that set off even their BS detectors gets explained away as "that's Trump's way of talking". Is it not clear that they're hearing what they want to hear?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
"Other people who shot the videos appear to be under the impression that destroying the Keurigs will make liberals angry, instead of belly-laughing at the view of conservatives destroying their own coffee machines in a fit of impotent rage."

Effing nimrods. :rolleyes:

Silly conservatives...don't they know that real liberal snowflakes use french and aero presses?

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Time for Faux News to liberally raise the hem lines on their female journalists (can we even call them that?) skirts to further distract the men watching them.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Someday in the future people like Hannity may just disappear, never to be seen or heard from again. Good times of that kind could be just one election cycle away. Eventually people will come to learn that censorship is good for all. They'll learn it one way or another.

Right comrades?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Is it really surprising? We're talking about the kind of people who have swallowed pretty much everything that Trump has said, hook, line and sinker despite his "miracle cure salesman" routine. Anything that set off even their BS detectors gets explained away as "that's Trump's way of talking". Is it not clear that they're hearing what they want to hear?
Unfortunately lots of dummies out there.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Someday in the future people like Hannity may just disappear, never to be seen or heard from again. Good times of that kind could be just one election cycle away. Eventually people will come to learn that censorship is good for all. They'll learn it one way or another.

Right comrades?

Wait, companies choosing to spend their ad dollar some other way is censorship?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999

Right comrades?

Voting with our wallets is one of the few freedoms we still have.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Wait, companies choosing to spend their ad dollar some other way is censorship?

Freedom of speech for people like boomerang is not only the right to say whatever you want, free from government restriction, it’s also the right to be free of consequences of any kind for your speech from anyone else.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Voting with our wallets is one of the few freedoms we still have.

Quoted for absolute truth.

The kicker for me is nothing seems to scare the 'business over all else' social authoritarians more than a boycott, which is hilarious given their propensity to use them to voice their own religious beliefs and cultural feels.

What's good for the goose...

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Freedom of speech for people like boomerang is not only the right to say whatever you want, free from government restriction, it’s also the right to be free of consequences of any kind for your speech from anyone else.

A phrase/notion so poetic, I never tire of seeing it explained to idiots.