Advance notice to all women!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

777joee

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
That is some of the funniest stuff i have read in a looooooooooong time!

Thank you! :D

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000

<< StormRider, this is my serenade to you (credits to DM)

I Want You Now
>>

NO!!! How could you ruin such a good song!! every time i hear that song now, i'll think of Storm!! :|

fatalbert

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2001
rolleye.gif

sure you will

Egrimm

Golden Member
Jun 26, 2001

<<
rolleye.gif
>>

Just because it's been done before doesn't mean that it isn't right so:
rolleye.gif

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Hey, I have faith in StormRider. Back in high school I was a bit overweight, dorky, pimply, had no social skills, etc.
Now I have to beat girls off with a stick.

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
I have a feeling that he is creating a virus that will wipe out the male population on Earth. He of course will have the only vacine thus making him the most desirable man (and only man) on the planet. Well, I got some bad news for you bud, I'm on to you!

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
I'm sure there are many women waiting to "deflower" a man approaching 40. Why not offer yourself to the highest bidder on eBay? :D Were I not married, I would fight over you like the rest of the AT ladies...

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

<< Hey, I have faith in StormRider. Back in high school I was a bit overweight, dorky, pimply, had no social skills, etc.
>>

Damn straight! College does wonderful things for a man.

Not quite to the point where I'm beating them off with a stick, but I'm getting there...

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001

<< Hey, I have faith in StormRider. Back in high school I was a bit overweight, dorky, pimply, had no social skills, etc.
>>

What?? Girls Beat you with a stick?;)

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
my female friends say i'll be really desirable in like 10 years. i'm 21 now. but they go ... well you are a CS major, so you'll presumably make a lot of money and you are a nice guy.

see now being a nice guy sucks.. and being a cs major sucks even more since it sucks all your time away , and you are a "geek".

10 years... thats like an eternity

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Wow, the first OT post I've seen by an AT henchman.. :)

<< Not quite to the point where I'm beating them off with a stick, but I'm getting there... >>

Try to stop before you do. Things get confusing and you develop stalkers who call you every single day. That gets annoying.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Kassy

<< StormRider - In approx 2-5 Years my boobs will hit the floor, my face will be sagging in an attempt to catch up to my boobs and I will have more wrinkles than you will be able to count...
My butt will resemble cottage cheese and my legs will shake with cellulite when I breathe....
BUT my inner beauty will shine through...

So what are you doing in 5 years ?? Wanna date ? ;)
>>

Aww, if only I weren't married!