Adobe Acrobat XI,X, IX..What do I do with them??

jay1313

Oct 22, 2015
So I have:

1- X Standard

11- 9 standard

9- XI standard

I sold some on ebay and got a policy warning, so I took them off..Apparently they are for bundles only...So my question is, since I can't sell them, what am I suppose to do with these??

Thanks guys

Ketchup

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2002
Keep using them or trash them. The license only belongs to you. That's why eBay said no.

Last edited:

jay1313

Oct 22, 2015
I don't need any of them that's the problem. And I can't throw them away, I feel like that is just a complete waste.

bononos

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2011
I don't need any of them that's the problem. And I can't throw them away, I feel like that is just a complete waste.

Your copies of Acrobat are tied to oem pc's and will fail to activate on other machines so you cannot resell them and it will be a scam if you do.

Mushkins

Golden Member
Feb 11, 2013
OEM copies will absolutely activate on other PCs if you install them, but it's illegal to do so.

Most reputable e-markets will not let you resell these. You can either find a friend to slip you some cash for one or trash them. They legally die with the system they are first installed on.

jay1313

Oct 22, 2015
Yeah, that makes more sense.. I feel like it's just such a waste throwing them away. I guess i'll just throw them in my closet.