Add this to the list of okay things a Democrat President can do

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Honestly, she probably should have gone with something like "we put you in that office, we can take you out of it", parental-style.

• Love
Reactions: whm1974

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Figures that Trump would behave just as his role model Putin would. I swear if Trump could get away with it, he'd have FOX cleared out of any employee that would even dare to take a notion toward telling the truth about him and replace them with ass-kissing sycophants like Barr, Nunez and Graham.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Figures that Trump would behave just as his role model Putin would. I swear if Trump could get away with it, he'd have FOX cleared out of any employee that would even dare to take a notion toward telling the truth about him and replace them with ass-kissing sycophants like Barr, Nunez and Graham.
All he has to do buy out FOX and fire all employees said anything negative about him. Oh wait does Trump actually have that kind of money? I would have sworn the last I heard FOX is worth more then the POTUS.

Mar 11, 2004
We know plenty about what ok things a Democrat President can do.

I like how you think you're making some biting commentary when you're just saying almost the most generic thing you could and arguably just praised Democratic Presidents in comparison, by posting it in a thread highlighting how incredibly thin-skinned and petty your Republican messiah is.

Mar 11, 2004
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-obamas-feud-with-fox-news/

" And on Thursday, the Treasury Department tried to exclude FOX News from pool coverage of interviews with a key official. "

#1 answer to the posted question? Resign.

Posted question? You do realize the only question posted prior to your post was someone asking if they were mimicking slowspyder, right? Who am I kidding of course you don't because you're apparently literally too stupid to understand what a question actually is.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

" And on Thursday, the Treasury Department tried to exclude FOX News from pool coverage of interviews with a key official. "

yz9U6np.jpg

good job russian

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Obama did not call Fox and demand they change their coverage. They complained publicly and tried to freeze out Fox. Low and behold the so called lefty Obama media took Fox's side against Obama.

Go back into your colon and look for something else to extract.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo
Jul 9, 2009
Posted question? You do realize the only question posted prior to your post was someone asking if they were mimicking slowspyder, right? Who am I kidding of course you don't because you're apparently literally too stupid to understand what a question actually is.
Part of a list of what Democrat Presidents can do........... "resign"

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

I'm not sure why you are posting this as you've demonstrated in the past that you are ok with such things and you have no problem with the president of the united states declaring the press the enemy of the people or baring certain journalists from events.

I'm guessing you posted it because your initial reaction is to defend and deflect your cult leader from any negativity.

How do those trump balls taste? A little putinish?