** Add another Celeron 1000 to the fleet and another neat toy! :D

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Added the 1GHz Celeron back in tonight....don't know where to place it in the house just yet...sitting in the bedroom floor as of now! :)

An industrial salesman brought me a free toy today...it was an Industrial Pentium 200 PC with 10 inch touchscreen. Came with 64 megs of memory, 16 million color 10" LCD touchscreen and was installed with WinNT 4.0 SP6 and all the drivers, including the touch screen. It also has a floppy, 6GB HD and a 30MB flash drive! :D It has 120MM (yes, big) fan to keep it cool and weighs a freaken ton! Bad thing is it's ISA only :(

I'll post pics if I get a chance! ;)

more...more...more! :Q

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Yeah - I got a line on some "industrial PCs" like that but I have to wait until the burn-in/test production phase is complete. I'm not sure on the specs but there should be 5 or 6 that will be "tossed" (in the back of my car ;) ) once our Engineers and the plant guys give the All Clear.

They aren't powerfull but they sure are cool. I'm hoping that I can pull the touch screens and use them around the house on terminals or maybe I'll just mount them in/on the walls:Q.... Nothing like surfing while taking care of business:p

CADkindaGUY