Actress Identified (but I have another question)

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
There was a tv or film shoot going on this morning across from my apartment. One of the support trucks had a small sign in the front window that said "Law and Order," but I'm not sure if that's what it really was. Anyhow, here is a photo of the actress that was doing a scene where she was chasing a guy down the sidewalk. If you can tell me who she is, that would be great. Thanks.

IMG_8219a.jpg

Edit: does anyone know of any websites that list (on a daily basis) what movies or tv shows are being filmed where, specifically in New York City? Thanks.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Mariska Hargitay
Where do you live? They're constantly filming L&O, L&O:SVU, & L&O:CI near my office on 37th & 10th. I guess it's one of the few areas in Manhattan with empty lots where they can find dead bodies. ;)

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
You guys are AWESOME. Thanks! I had looked up L&O on NBC.com, but didn't think to try SVU. I live on the Upper West Side.

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
Does anyone know of any websites that list (on a daily basis) what movies or tv shows are being filmed where, specifically in New York City? Thanks.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: BMdoobieW
Does anyone know of any websites that list (on a daily basis) what movies or tv shows are being filmed where, specifically in New York City? Thanks.

I don't have one for NY, but I do know of one for Toronto.