About to upgrade phone looking at HTC Wing (s730)O

leglez

Platinum Member
Nov 12, 2005
Ok i am about to upgrade phones. I currently have a Blackberry 8100 on T-Mobile. I am gonna stay with t-mobile because it has the best service around here. I am looking for a smart phone. Wanting to keep the price under about $400. I saw the HTC wing on the tmobile website for $300 minus my upgrade discount which is usually $100 so that would bring it down to $200. I do a lot of text messaging. I usually do about 15,000 SMS's a month, and about 200 MMS's a month. I am also on the phone around 1-2 hours a day.

My past 2 phones were the Blackberry 8100 and Sony Ericcson s710a here are features that they had that i liked:

• 1.3MP Camera, I would like to have something even higher like a 2MP
  • Video Camera on the Sony
  • Email Capabilities on Blackberry
  • The ability to not have to delete messages on the blackberry, I have had up to 5,000 messages on it at a time
  • QWERTY Keyboard
  • Web browser on Blackberry
  • Needs to have a mini-SD slot
  • A friend of mine recently got a Nokia 5300 and I love how loud it can be when playing MP3s
  • Camera needs flash
  • I really need better call quality than the blackberry has. Once you pickup a call the other person can't here you for about 3 seconds
  • I don't really care if it is a flip, slide, candybar style
  • Need the ability to have custom sms and custom ringtones. Even better if I can set different ones for different people or groups
  • Must have bluetooth

Other than that I am not really sure. But let me know if the wing is for me. If not give me some suggestions