About that dude that killed that man at the kid's hockey game :(

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I've never been a big backer of the death penalty, but I'd make this exemption. This guy needs to be put in the E-chair with his feet in a pot of water :|

Did you guys here about it? This 250lb man beat a 150lb man over a hockey game that their kids were in. The guy that was killed was a single parent of 4.

The guy was banging the dude's head up against the cement flour while his other kids were screaming for the man to stop beating their dad :( The one little kid was holding his father's head as blood gushed out. It just makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it.

Parent's just can't control themselves at games...what kind of example are they setting for their kids?

"Look son, I've had enough of arguing with this parent so we just kill 'em" :|

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I myself am against the death penalty, but sometimes when I hear of things like this, I begin to second guess myself. All I can think about is those poor kids, being forced to watch their father being beat to death in front of them. Their whole life is screwed up, before it's even really started.

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
I thought he only hit him once. Where did you hear about the blood and head smashing?

Bulbasaur

Oct 15, 1999
This living hand, now warm and capable
Of earnest grasping, would if it were cold
And in the icy silence of the tomb,
So haunt thy days and chill thy dreaming nights
That thou wouldst wish thine own heart dry of blood
So in my veins red life might stream again,
And thou be conscience-calm'd--see here it is--
I hold it towards you.

marketsons1985

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2000
Jeez, what a bad bad person.
I mean, people on my hockey team get angry when parents get angry at the refs. :|
and again :|

SlickWilly

Banned
Oct 30, 1999
I don't think the guy should get the electric chair, gas, or anything so honorable.

I think that MOTHER FU*KER should be swung by his heels and have his head bashed into a cylindrical metal beam repeatedly. Then, halfway to his death, I'd carve his eyes out with a spoon. Then I'd continue bashing his head into the bar until his brain leaks out his ears.

I bet that would feel almost as good as having your head beat into the concrete until death.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
I think that in this age of multi-million dollar sports stars and the heavy competition for college sports scholarships, this was bound to happen. Parents should just let the kids play and have fun. If they are good enough they will get the rewards.

The really wierd thing is that the guy who attacked the other guy has not criminal record & the guy who died had a rap sheet 30+ items long including assault.

Cheers,
Aquaman

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
I am disgusted and shocked as well as horrified when I read this thread! Why we have come so far yet still have gained so little? Why such the only father, parent, guardian of four children should have to suffer and die in front of their own innocent eyes all in the name of competition and brutallities of life?!?!?

UGH!!!! THAT MAKES ME SO MAD AT WHAT IDIOTS WHO EVEN ARE APART OF HUMANITY!!!

That guy should not get the death penalty OH NO! That guy should have been brutally tortured! And then the death penalty for the price of emotions and such grief as well as the horror can leave a scar so deep that not all the things in the world can heal such a wound!

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999

<< Junta's lawyer says his client acted in self-defense after the two men argued about rough play on the ice. >>

SELF DEFENSE MY ASS!!!! WORDS CANNOT HURT AS MUCH AS PHYSICALLY BEATING!!! ONLY AN IDIOT THINKS THAT A HEAD BASHING WOULD BE &quot;DEFENSE&quot; AGAINST A FEW WORDS IN A KID'S HOCKEY GAME!!!!! WHAT A BASTARD MORON!!!! THAT ACT WAS NOT CALLLED FOR!!!! $5000 BAIL?! WHAT THE HECK!!!! I HATE IT WHEN SUCH HIGH CRIMES CAN GET AWAY WITH SO MUCH AND YET... AHHHHUUUUUUGHH!!!!

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
I definately think this guy should be hung by his hair while people bash his genitles with a bat. Seriously this man is scum, how he could do such a thing in front of all those children, let alone do it at all. How could they not go for the death penalty?

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
slickwilly

Maybe you should rename yourself to sickwilly :) And I wrote this before I even saw Jaydee's post!

Yeah the guy is definitely a scumbag...I had heard only one hit as well. If that is in fact the case he certainly only lost control probabaly for a split second and never intended to kill the guy - well at least its nicer than bashing his head against the ground, but then NFSIV heard he had a head beating on ground. Who knows, its f*cking awful anyway.

Brooks

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999

<< I think that MOTHER FU*KER should be swung by his heels and have his head bashed into a cylindrical metal beam repeatedly. Then, halfway to his death, I'd carve his eyes out with a spoon. Then I'd continue bashing his head into the bar until his brain leaks out his ears. >>

I have a hard enough time taking the image of the beating let alone what they are going to do with the convicted! That has got to be a mortified way of thinking I ever heard.

GoldenBear

Banned
Mar 2, 2000
&quot;Parent's just can't control themselves at games...what kind of example are they setting for their kids?&quot;

How could you just generalize everyone through just one example?

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
burn, baby... burn :|

i am for the existence of the DP, but we as humans never get it done right... that is, due process. some people do deserve to die for their crimes (against humanity).

to those who are opposed: let's see what happens (god forbid) should something happen... i've never been there, but i am a bit empathic... that's why i cannot kill unless someone messes with my family.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
would you people please read the article and get your facts straight, before you exhibit all these knee-jerk reactions to what you read here?

&quot;Costin (victim) was on the ice supervising the players ? including his three sons and Junta's son. Junta, watching from off the ice, became concerned that the playing was getting rough, his lawyer said.

When Junta yelled at Costin to stop the rough play, Orlandi said, Costin &quot;skated over to Mr. Junta, swore at him and said, 'That's what hockey is all about.&quot;'

Prosecutors said Junta ran onto the ice screaming at Costin, and that the two men wrestled. A rink manager ordered Junta to leave, but he came back in.

&quot;The two men then squared off, exchanged blows. And Junta quickly gained the upper hand,&quot; Middlesex County Assistant District Attorney Gerard Butler said.&quot;

&quot;Mr. Junta (assailant) ... has bruises to his ribs. He has bruises and cuts on the inside of his legs where he was defending himself from where he was kicked.&quot;

you people are acting like the ref made a bad call, and immediately the guy ran out and KILLED him. that apparently isn't what happened. it was a scuffle that got out of hand. no one here can tell me that they've never let their emotions dictate their actions.

and no, before you all start flaming me, i don't think the result was warranted. i just want everyone to read the facts before you jump to conclusions.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
psycologically, life is worse, and the DP with injection is painless except for the prick of the needle(s). the drugs are introduced to the body introvenously and the person is already sedated. the electric chair is kinda cruel. and with hanging, if done properly, the neck snaps. and with a firing squad, you are blindfolded, and they aim for the head. gas chamber is kinda worse than the others.

but the DP offers the kind of relieve for the horrible crimes that deserver the DP for the victims' families. and price wise, is much cheaper (sucks and sickens me to bring the meaning of human life to $).