About that dude that killed that man at the kid's hockey game :(

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Obviously, Junta chose to come back as the agressor, which makes him at fault, and clearly will result in some punishment. I don't think Junta was trying to kill the guy though, so the charge in this case makes sense -- manslaughter (a wrongful action causing death but not performed with the intent to kill).

To those who talk about torturing or putting to death Junta, I have to say... get a grip. With that kind of mentality, you are no better than Junta.

Fathom4

Golden Member
Feb 11, 2000
llort You are really on a roll today!

<<Computers rarely crash because of Windows.>>

<<From the news reports the dead guy was a career criminal, so maybe Junta did society a favor.>> - (BTW llort, the guy had custody of his 4 kids so he couldn't have been a total waste.)

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Regrettably this certainly got out of hand, and regardless of what should happen to Junta I think most of us can agree he certainly had no intent to kill the other guy. Sure he went overboard, and probabaly got a very unlucky and devestating hit on the guy, but he never wanted him dead.

Brooks

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
My standpoint is exactly the same as yours Brooks. But he still killed the guy - accident or not. But he definitly had no intention of killing this guy - it was just a fight. It was a bad situation with an even worse outcome, but don't treat this like he meant to kill someone.

llort

Jun 25, 2000
Hey Fathom at least Im not such a loser that my wife had to leave me. Your knowledge of computing is weaker than your pimp hand.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Hey Fathom at least Im not such a loser that my wife had to leave me. Your knowledge of computing is weaker than your pimp hand. >>

That was uncalled for :|

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Eeyore,

The point of flaming is to make the other person look like an ass, not yourself. You need some practice, junior.

biohazard2

Banned
May 1, 2000
the point here is NOT flaming each other, we're discussing an unfortunate event, not matter how it happened or who is fully responisble. It's pretty bad when you come in here and start up on other people when we're not here flaming each other.