About meeting a girl......... advice needed

Valhalla2000

Banned
Sep 7, 2000

There's this ****** HOT girl in my class and i really want to know her. But i don't know how to start, i'm terrible at theses things, i'm afraid that i will be turned down and never have any chance again. Any advice?

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
From the producers of "loveline" - now the new and improved "LOBline".

thelanx

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2000
Start off with just normal conversation, find a chance to just talk. As she gets to know you better it will be easier to ask her out etc... Good Luck :)

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hell just suck it up and talk to her you big baby. Be yourself and everything will be just fine. Remember, the #1 thing. DO NOT FOR THIS OF IT WILL BE THE END OF IT ALL. Make EYE contact. REPEAT EYE CONTACT.

Windogg

imhotepmp

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
Just start off small...

ask her about hw...or an assignment
and then gradually try to convert tge convers to toerh things...
and see how she responds to it..if its positive, keep it up and beofre you know it you guys be telling eahcother deep secrets(given enough time that is)
if its negative, then keep trying :)

some girls like to play hard ot get. and if you dont give up then thats a very good sign that you really are interested in her, thats the way girts see it at least.

good luck
and to quote a board member

<< No guts, no glory. >>

just show her youre interested in her

imhotep(MP)

divinemartyr

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2000
No one can tell you properly how to ask a girl out as there is no proper or correct way. You just have to be yourself, and if she doesn't like it, you wouldn't have had a good relationship anyhow. There is the standard advice already given, give eye contact. It gives the other person a good sense that you're sincere and honest and really are paying attention to them. Not to mention, if she's beautiful like you say she is, you'll get some pretty awesome chills. There is nothing like looking into a beautiful woman's eyes when you speak to her.

More or less, if you don't do it, you'll never know and will be wondering 'what if' for a very long time.

dm

uncouth

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
poison her friends. They will only be a bother, one that you clearly don't need at this point. If you knock them off in one fell swoop you can make your move while shes mourning and vulnerable.

thats how my left hand would handle things at least...

Bignate603

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
be nice, be yourself. Whatever you do, don't try to act like something you aren't. Find a time to talk to her maybe before class, either get her to help you with something or see if you can help her for class.

nippyjun

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
How old are you. Are you in high school or college? If in high school, she already knows you, if you are in college she may not even know who you are. If you doesn't know you, then you need to start sitting next to her and trying to find out what she likes. Then once you start talking to her in class maybe you'll find something that she likes to do that you can do with her.

dababus

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2000
If she turns you down at first, then don't get to discouraged and give it another try. Some girls don't get come easily, they require a little work. Go ahead and give it a try. Remember failures are the pillars of success. :)

Cable God

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2000

<< Some girls don't get come easily, they require a little work. >>

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

kumanchu

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2000
he he hehehe. do that patented kumanchu super move: &quot;what time is it?&quot;

puahahahha! and then be like oooo dang nice watch or whatever. and then... and then... and then... and then hopefully there won't be too many and thens before your chillin with her at mcdonalds after school widout her friends following ^_^.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
whatever you do, don't take off your pants. DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!!!!!! =(

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
i think its best if you happen to hang out one day, say thru a mutual friend. It seems to work out well, and you can gauge itf she likes you or not.

ThundercatHO

Oct 15, 2000
be blunt with her....crap on all this foreplay stuff......say...&quot;do you wanna get freaky or not?&quot;