About how evil humans can be

InTheClouds

Jul 6, 2000
I know this little three year old girl that my girlfriend's sister baby sits that was been raped by her paternal father on numerous occasions. This all came to light after she was rushed to the hospital for massive bleeding. She required 27 stitches inside her where her had torn her apart. She is getting better and he has been severely beaten two times in the county jail already. I hope it happens frequently.

This makes me believe in the death penalty. He shouldbe hung upside down and have a pin prick to his forehead.

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Who says that the incarcerated don't have a sense of right and wrong, or can't be made to appreciate the difference? ;)

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
He will not get beaten repeatedly.SCum like this does not get placed in general population because everyone knows they will not live.Look what happened to Jeffery Dahmer.He somehow got in with the regular inmates and in less than thirty minutes he was killed for what he did.

FettsBabe

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 1999
I was sitting here trying to imagine how she felt... :(
Its aweful with people you look up to for guidance and love
hurt you in ways unimaginable.

Anyone got a knife...I think he could use some stitches in one general location.

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Beaten twice already? Jeeze, i think the perpetrators should have a reduced sentence for each hit upside the guy's head!

Brooks

InTheClouds

Jul 6, 2000
And to think this could have been stopped much earlier. The fathers live in girlfriend was aware of this happening because she had found blood on the sheets many times. I could not believe this when I heard it. I think the girlfriend should be put away also.

To make everyone feel a little better: The girl is doing good now. I plan to take an active part in her life and help her any way I can.

Fathom4

Golden Member
Feb 11, 2000
My father was a retired corrections officer and I can tell you, he always said child molesters rarely lasted very long in prison general population. They are looked down on by every other segment of prison society. It is seen as an honor to "handle" a pedophile so that they can't hurt anyone else.

InTheClouds A very honorable undertaking helping this little girl. You have an opportunity to make a life changing impact on this child and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Just your time and attention will mean so much. Best of luck my friend.

edit BTW it will be a life changing experience for the BOTH of you.

Athanasius

Nov 16, 1999
InTheClouds:

Look for signs of dissociation in the girl. If you are not familiar with the phenomena, research it or email me privately. Don't suggest dissociation to her, just be aware of the signs. Classic dissociation is a premier child survival mechanism that provides escape in the immediate present in the face of repeated trauma and sexual abuse that no child can hope to understand. However, if true dissociation sets in as a life pattern of surviving, its long-term consequences are severe.

Focus on communicating faith, hope, and love. They are powerful commodities.

Suggest that the mother get the girl professional help from someone who is open to "spirituality" as a good thing and who is skilled at working with children. I'm not talking any specific religion here, because I don't know you or the girl or her family.

You seem committed to this little girl. Understand that being informed will help you help her. Commit to her for the long haul.

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Not wanting nor intending to sidertrack the discussion, I would like to make a sidebar comment...sprituality, as in Self Esteem, but not as is supernaturalism, unless her family has already introduced her to such a world view.

Carry on. :)

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I did time here in Canada federal system... was in a maximum security and med/max system... and let me tell you that skinhounds don't have a good time in here. I've seen COs (correctional officiers) help a skinhound settle in in their new cell, to walk a few cells down to tell those inmates what that hound was in for. I've seen an Iranian rapist get beat to a pulp within hours of being in because the COs told us he was in for raping 4 women, knowing full well he was HIV positive at the time.

But yeah, they don't go to general population (they go in protective custody), so they do survive. Especially in Canada, where the sentence for these kind of crimes are insulting... so most of these end up in minimum or low medium systems, where everybody is so concern about parole that you won't see the solidarity or skinhound beatings you would see in the more max systems.

And as for Athanasius advice on looking for dissociation, not too sure that's possible at 3 yrs of age... but you can look on the web for Dissociative Identity Disorder for more info. In any case, she should be seeing some sort of professional help if possible. She's 3, so hopefully its effects on her will be somewhat minimal.. but she might have some trust or security issues though, so councelling would definitely help.

Crystal Bay

Oct 9, 1999
Baby rapers are always sent to P.C. Protective Custody along with most, wife beaters... That kind of crime is earns -0 points among inmates...also Sean Penn...

"He-Man Woman Hater" -EXTREME a much better band than was given credit...

Athanasius

Nov 16, 1999
There is a range of dissociative disorders. We all dissociate to some minor extent. It's human. Dissociative Identity Disorder is perhaps the most extreme personality disorder resulting from repeated trauma. I am not suggesting any specific diagnosis. I am not in a position to do that. I am simply suggesting that InTheClouds might want to learn about dissociative phenomenon in general.

Croton

Banned
Jan 18, 2000
intheclouds
good for you for trying to help the little girl...i really hope she's ok...

as for that father (and all pedophiles), they should just be put in the general population because that's what they deserve...
:(

InTheClouds

Jul 6, 2000
Everyone,

Thanks for all the input. It helps to talk about things and this seems the perfect place.

The father is only in the county jail as of now. He is still awaiting trial. Once he gets sentenced(another subject) he will be sent to Parchment where his world will become alot worse hopefully.

About him being found guilty. Not to sound all "poor me" or anything but where I live things such as this have been known to get dropped. Last November my best friend was at a local club and tried to break up a fight when he was stabbed in the heart and died from massive internal bleeding. Another person was also cut up pretty bad by the individual that killed my friend. Can you believe that the guy was found not guilty. This club had atleast 150 people there and the District Attourney said they had no viable witnesses.

Do you ever feel like this system is not working. Decisions are based on money and who you know.