Ability to see ones infractions is gone. Anyway to get that back?

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
I was curious if it was possible to get the ability to see the infractions that a member has received visible again. I know it was possible before and I was hoping that it would be possible again.
The only reason I ask is because I would like to see my current and past infractions but that is currently not possible when viewing my profile.

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
One last bump to see if we can get this feature back. I personally believe it lends an unfair advantage to the mods and admins. It would be nice to see how many infractions/warnings I have versus someone telling me.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
One last bump to see if we can get this feature back. I personally believe it lends an unfair advantage to the mods and admins. It would be nice to see how many infractions/warnings I have versus someone telling me.
I didn't know that feature was missing.
Just curious though, why do you think it is an unfair advantage for the mods?

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
I didn't know that feature was missing.
Just curious though, why do you think it is an unfair advantage for the mods?
How am I suppose to know what is true without anyway of checking it? Am I suppose to take you at your word that I've gotten warnings in the past for breaking certain rule?

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
How am I suppose to know what is true without anyway of checking it? Am I suppose to take you at your word that I've gotten warnings in the past for breaking certain rule?
Wow, really? That's really what you think of the mods?
I have never, ever heard of a mod fibbing/lying to a member about the points/infractions he has. And I've been a mod for going on 12 years.
Before, when they weren't visible to the membership, if any member wanted to see his infractions, I would copy and paste them for him.

You do know that the system keeps track of all infractions and points given? That's why the systems itself is programmed to give a vacation based on points accrued.

By what you say is an unfair advantage for the mods is to insinuate that mods would lie to you about infractions. Really sorry you feel that way.

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
It's nothing personal so please don't take it that way. I was just asking if we could get the ability to see the warnings we've received over the years visible again.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Ok, I won't take it personally. If it was there before, lets get it back.

Let's get someone to respond. Give it a day or two.
@CommManagerJ

Reactions: bbhaag

jsimenhoff

Administrator
Jun 27, 2016
Unfortunately warnings are a moderator permission. I cannot extend this to users for security reasons.

Reactions: bbhaag

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
Unfortunately warnings are a moderator permission. I cannot extend this to users for security reasons.
Well that's a bummer....:( Thank you for checking on it for me and responding to my thread I appreciate it.

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
New owners so maybe there is a way to get this feature back? In the old days it was possible just wondering if it could be possible again.