Abaaoud is dead.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Unless France and Belgium deal with the reasons why so many of their young people are joining ISIS, or other militant groups, the police are just playing wack-a-mole. It's certainly satisfying though to kill a few militants, the US certainly has killed tens of thousands, in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.

Last edited:

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
"Cheese eating surrender monkey" France increases its commitment to take 30,000 Syrian refugees. "Home of the brave" US is in panic, running around like a bunch of headless chickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-while-u-s-republicans-would-turn-them-away/

We need to add a line to the Statue of Liberty pedestal to update it that says:

Except them Muslims!
France gave that to us... my how things have changed. Our poor conservatives are shitting themselves over numerous imaginary terrorist scenarios which are being fed to them by their opportunistic politicians and the media outlets controlled by some of the wealthy interests who own them. Chicken shit conservatives wetting their pants...lol! How low can we go? One mayor is calling for the governor of his state to look into rounding up any Syrian refugees that may have made it into the state. Sure, maybe the governor can arrange for some camps to keep the refugees in? How about using rail cars to transport them efficiently? The worst part is that most of these assholes claim to be Christian.

Yeah, because Jesus would totally do this!

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Heard about the raid on the news this morning. Apparently when the cops busted in they asked the girl where her boyfriend was and she responded "he's NOT my boyfriend".

That literally made me laugh out loud for some reason.

Hasna Ait Boulahcen's head was sent flying out of a window and her spine landed on a police car when she detonated an explosive vest during a fierce gun and grenade battle with French commandos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-suicide-bomber-revealed.html#ixzz3rzUWYlAH

The Daily Fail(tm) is there.....

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You do realize that there was a refugee that took part. And the concern that many have is that ISIS has stated that they plan to infiltrate the refugees. But please continue to show us how obtuse you are.

Back on topic: Good on France! Wtg!

That's not necessarily true. One of the attackers apparently entered Greece on a fake Syrian passport. That doesn't mean he was Syrian. He could have been from anywhere as his identity has not been determined, may never be.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Wow, ONE refugee was at multiple places in Paris and killed nearly 200 people? All by himself?! Is he some sort of Super-Mooslim??

This.

Hasna Ait Boulahcen's head was sent flying out of a window and her spine landed on a police car when she detonated an explosive vest during a fierce gun and grenade battle with French commandos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-suicide-bomber-revealed.html#ixzz3rzUWYlAH

The Daily Fail(tm) is there.....

I guess someone should have told her suicide vests aren't chic in Paris.

More negative points for poor fashion choices.

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Very surprised that no one has complained that too many bullets were fired...

Shrug, he was a horrendously bad terrorist, no one innocent died in any crossfire and they just got hit pretty hard so I'll give em a pass. With that said, how in the fuck does it take 5K bullets to take down a few people? I understand the entire idea of "spray and pray" but goddamn, 5K bullets to get the job done?

Shrug, they gotta pay for the ammo not us and I haven't heard of any innocent civilians caught in the crossfire so it's their ammo and money.

Oct 30, 2004

If photos of her severed head and spine make it to the Internet, will they become parts of memes?

"OK, we get it. He's not your boyfriend! It's nothing to lose your head over!"

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I'm a little disappointed. Guy got off way to easy.

Was hoping more for capture then sending him to Ramsay Bolton.