Aaaand here we go again in FL..

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
There was a multi-night concert here in Daytona last week, "Welcome to rockville" and last Thursday Brass against singer Sophia Urista decided it would be cool to urinate
on a fans face onstage so she calls him on and proceeds to gush the hell out of this dude, live. For obvious reasons I won't post the you tube link but just put her name into the search bar, it will come right up. Only in FL, I swear.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
totally planned, but great advertisment i guess, controversy sells

they do some great covers of RATM and Tool

Reactions: DigDog

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
ltihnuB.png

• Haha
Reactions: pete6032

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Had to Google to see who she was .... I don't find her attractive at all. :confused:

Certainly not "golden-shower" hawt anyway !! :p

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
totally planned, but great advertisment i guess, controversy sells

they do some great covers of RATM and Tool
Jesus, she let a genuine deluge go on that guy, it looked like a donkey held it's pee for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
Her Fiance is Jess King who is long time spin instructor on Peloton - Waiting on her next ride as I'm hoping she manages to give some random jokes on having to whiz.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Oh sure, this stunt gets them lots of attention and fanfare, but Jeeebus decides to pee on people at the courthouse and suddenly I have to register with all sorts of lists and can't live within 500 yards from a school. Bullshit I say!

Mar 11, 2004
Too bad he didn't have a hair piece, then stand up and go "did you pee on my fuckin rug?"

Not kink shaming, but not at all my thing.

Was there some other controversy with regards to her or maybe her girlfriend? I feel like I've seen or heard about her before, but after watching that video of the band its for damn sure not because of their music that I've seen her before.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
This was supposed to be better? :D

"Don't piss on me and tell me it's a dried goat intestine inserted in your vaginal canal."
I might believe the explanation if he had said plastic tube since that's readily available. But dried goat intestine? How readily is that available? Where can you even go buy dried goat intestine? Fresh ones are hard enough to purchase. But dried one? That seems like such obscure and difficult item to obtain. And it can't be easy connecting dried intestine to a ballon without it disconnecting and failing or breaking off.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I might believe the explanation if he had said plastic tube since that's readily available. But dried goat intestine? How readily is that available? Where can you even go buy dried goat intestine? Fresh ones are hard enough to purchase. But dried one? That seems like such obscure and difficult item to obtain. And it can't be easy connecting dried intestine to a ballon without it disconnecting and failing or breaking off.

Sorry, I don't buy it.
Lambskin condoms are the original condom and are made from sheep intestine.

Edit: Apparently, other materials predate sheep intestine.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
View attachment 53019

banned from all nascar venues now so that's a positive thing that happened, plus the attention :)
This was supposed to be better? :D

"Don't piss on me and tell me it's a dried goat intestine inserted in your vaginal canal."

LOL. Like this is supposed to negate all the negatives. Makes it worse as far as I can tell. She may have well to have just taken a dump on him too.

Oh, it was just chocolate pudding.... :rolleyes: