A X-Mas wish for AT.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Just finished with the X-Mas tradition of stuffing stockings, putting together toys for my 3 1/2 yr old and taking a bite out of the cookies he left for santa and I feel 10' tall. Tomorrow will be the first X-mas that he really remembers and I have been excited about that. We have been singing christmas songs and talking about Santa and his reindeer for days now. He couldnt hardly get to bed and I understand why, I remember the way it was the night before X-mas and nothing reminds me more than the look in his eyes when he talks about the thing he asked Santa for, a "Hot Wheels Car Wash". :)

I can't wait to see the expression on his face when he see's that Santa came through and delivered that "Hot Wheels Car Wash" and the rest of the toys. I wanted to share that with all of you simply because some of you on this board have been insperations, of one kind or another, and some have been freinds, some have been pleasant aquaintances, but all of you deserve the very best this holiday season no matter the holiday you celebrate.

I spoke with a freind that I have had for almost 12 years today, he called to wish me a happy X-mas from his families home where they were celabrating Huannakah, I shook hands with most all my neighbors as we delivered gifts this afternoon, my heart is filled with the holiday spirit and I wanted to wish you all, the very best.

SHUX

nullshark

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 1999
And the same to you, Shux :)

You'll feel even better tomorrow when the little tyke wakes you up at 5am after he's seen the cookies.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
Merry xmas shux, I don't have kids yet, but hearing you describe what it feels like makes me want that feeling too. You have been a good friend on line. Take care my friend, and God Bless.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Merry Christm....waiiit a minute...you play Team Fortress! You scoundrel! Lets try out my new flame launcher....:::revs up Flame Launcher:::

purplehayes

Golden Member
Mar 31, 2000
Merry Christmas to you too, Shuxclams. I'm killing time at ATOT waiting for my littlest (10 yo.) to come downstairs and let me know that it is time to get everybody up to do the stocking thing.

It's been erie here at my house this year. Everyone has been so calm about when we were going to open presents. I guess that's what happens when theyt grow up.

PH
:D

PS - I'm ;bout to go get started on cooking Christmas Dinner.

ZeroBurn

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2000
i don 't think you can ever be too old to jam down the stairs and RIP apart those presents like no tomorrow, making a mess left to be cleaned up the next day, looking like a fool on camera while mom videotapes the entire thing. at least, i hope i don 't get too old for it at least =)

merry x-mas everyone ;)

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Merry Christmas, Shuxs...

My very best to that lovely family of yours!

ultravox

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Christmas is indeed for the kiddies. We gave our presents last night and my wife and I both knew that sometime around 5 AM we would hear the electric crane and payloader cranking up. That's fine by me....just good memories for my 6yr old in years to come. Happy Holidays to you Shux and to your family. ;)

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Merry Christmas to you, also, Shux. With thoughts about a rig at the ACW, I'm glad I saw your thread so I could relay Christmas greetings to you and your family.