A very nice video about evil white people. #awsomesauce

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Long video, surprised I watched any rant 20 minutes long. Statistics bear out some of what he said; e.g. 90% of the time a black gets screwed over by crime it's by another black and not a white person.

Short version is he's saying the biggest problem blacks face is in their own community. There are plenty of statistics that support this argument. On the whole we are completely incapable of honest discussions about race and so if he were not himself black he'd be immediately discarded as an aryan.
Haven't yet found time to watch this particular video, but I've seen him in the past. He has always made reasonable points the few times I've seen him, but the way he makes those makes it difficult to agree with him.

Nov 30, 2006
So, there are more white people to kill than black people. There are more white women to rape than black women.

But, bringing up that stat isn't racist at all, you're just trying to throw stats out there for the good of 'Murrica.
Further evidence that you aren't very bright...as if we needed more.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Further evidence that you aren't very bright...as if we needed more.

Says the non-racist who brought up those stats because you're just trying to spread freedom.

Yeah, you saying I'm not very bright is a compliment. Living in your delusional reality doesn't sound like fun since I'm not enraged at...something.

Nov 30, 2006
Says the non-racist who brought up those stats because you're just trying to spread freedom.

Yeah, you saying I'm not very bright is a compliment. Living in your delusional reality doesn't sound like fun since I'm not enraged at...something.
Talk about delusional...you actually believe you know the reason I brought up that stat when it's quite clear to me that you don't. Just stop...you're embarrassing yourself and are too fucking stupid to realize it.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Talk about delusional...you actually believe you know the reason I brought up that stat when it's quite clear to me that you don't. Just stop...you're embarrassing yourself and are too fucking stupid to realize it.

Hint:

No one cares what you have to say, hotshot.

Especially me.

Keep on keepin' on!

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013
2.) Just because you can find a black person to say what you are thinking doesn't make those thoughts any less racist.

I'm not racist. I invited my black friend over to dinner last week. Hid the good silverware beforehand.

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013
Long video, surprised I watched any rant 20 minutes long. Statistics bear out some of what he said; e.g. 90% of the time a black gets screwed over by crime it's by another black and not a white person.

Bing denied a job, harassed by police, or having a paid-off politician destroy your neighborhood are things that won't be recorded in crime statistics at all.

touchstone

Feb 25, 2015
Still waiting on that transcript realibrad.

It also appears that my assumptions on the video were borne out by other forum member's experiences. Everybody here saw a (probably payed) black guy trying to convince us that black people are dangerous, using 'statistics'. But he's not racist, and you aren't either, just coincidences that you love to comment on anything related to black people, oddly enough never in favor of them...

What a joke. 'Weak shit' indeed.

Free_Speech

Banned
Apr 19, 2015
You are predictable in that the character in that video, the black dude who must be crazy or payed to do this, is a dead ringer for Uncle Ruckus or Clayton Bigsby. They don't think they are racist either. They just "see the world for how it truly is".

That is how you are comically predictable. The fact that you couldn't see my post coming a mile away after posting such a ridiculous video just says you aren't very bright.

You are predictable in that you will take an uber-left-wing stance on every subject,every time.

It's almost as if you were getting paid for it.
If so,you're not very good at your job.
At least the guy has friends now.

touchstone

Feb 25, 2015
You are predictable in that you will take an uber-left-wing stance on every subject,every time.

It's almost as if you were getting paid for it.
If so,you're not very good at your job.
At least the guy has friends now.

So by not blaming the african american community for crime is me being an 'ultra left wing liberal'? I suppose a centrist would admit that black people are a menace to society, like you clearly believe. I don't know why I bothered to stick my head back into this trainwreck of thread, I will leave you to it.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Seems to have a hell of a lot better kitchen than me.

He's in Pheonix ? Might be a Honeywell engineer or something.

Many people would surprised, but it's possible.

It's kinda of the Black Version of the Tea Party in the country atm that is happening, and the Hispanic population is going to pass the white population soon.

I'm not a Racist, it is just a fact of life.

I'm more of a Pragmatist, at least philosophically.

Pragmatism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragmatism

Last edited:

Free_Speech

Banned
Apr 19, 2015
So by not blaming the african american community for crime is me being an 'ultra left wing liberal'? I suppose a centrist would admit that black people are a menace to society, like you clearly believe. I don't know why I bothered to stick my head back into this trainwreck of thread, I will leave you to it.

You are most certainly reaching there,and coming up with handfuls of nothing.
:thumbsdown:
Crime rates are higher in poorer neighborhoods,go figure.

Caravaggio

Aug 3, 2013

Truth! Come on. Ever heard of 'false consciousness'? Sociology 101

We have a rich black guy saying how nice his white homies are.
Get real. In the US cash can confound class but this cannot be generalised very far. Would his white neighbours who want a clean neat area want him to marry their white daughter?
All he can remember is white 'hospitality', what crud. They are cleaning up after him, not because they are friendly, but because they don't want their area to look like a slum. Get real, is he going to be invited to the golf club? He is doing closet inverted racist bragging.
He needs to check-out American history, in detail. I strongly suggest 1865- 1890. Perhaps he could then find out why black p51D fighter pilots needed their own squadron in 1944-45.u
If he thinks US racism is dead he is seriously deluded. just look at the 'lethal cop' links, on this very board.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000

Get real. In the US cash can confound class but this cannot be generalised very far. Would his white neighbours who want a clean neat area want him to marry their white daughter?
All he can remember is white 'hospitality', what crud. They are cleaning up after him, not because they are friendly, but because they don't want their area to look like a slum. Get real, is he going to be invited to the golf club? He is doing closet inverted racist bragging.
He needs to check-out American history, in detail. I strongly suggest 1865- 1890. Perhaps he could then find out why black p51D fighter pilots needed their own squadron in 1944-45.u
If he thinks US racism is dead he is seriously deluded. just look at the 'lethal cop' links, on this very board.
Your IQ must be off the chart.

Free_Speech

Banned
Apr 19, 2015

Racism was definitely in decline until 2008.
Something changed,not sure what that was but,man,it's not pretty.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

Your E-Meter must be faulty.

touchstone

Feb 25, 2015

3It4iNI.jpg

This is the character that guy is playing. He is so thankful for the white man's hospitality. I could verbatim post 'uncle ruckus' quotes and it would sound just like the dude, but they are usually pretty racist, so I won't.

Caravaggio

Aug 3, 2013
3It4iNI.jpg

This is the character that guy is playing. He is so thankful for the white man's hospitality. I could verbatim post 'uncle ruckus' quotes and it would sound just like the dude, but they are usually pretty racist, so I won't.
You are not too far off with that one.
But he is certainly proud of his kitchen.
Don't like the look of the food though. Not much inner health to be had in all those bottled juices...

Caravaggio

Aug 3, 2013
Your E-Meter must be faulty.

No idea what an E-meter is but my bullshit meter tells me that you want another post-click and that you cannot be bothered to hunt down anything constructive or original to say.
What is your contribution to this thread, exactly?
How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10? (Fuckwit is 1)

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
Sounds more like it's about the results of problems from being poor than it is about race.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Then I guess you aren't predictable, OP is.

The video suggest that black people have nothing to fear from white people in terms of racism. I disagree.

Actually I think his main point is that black folk need to start treating other black folk better and he gave a bunch of examples that he, and many others, have experienced in their lives.

That's just my opinion though from watching the video.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Learn statistics. You're making yourself look stupid. Based on the proportions of population (and hundreds and hundreds of studies) the statistics of blacks committing crimes is WAY out of whack.

Understanding why is the important part.

Since you're super ultra mega smart, unlike me, why don't you quit huffing and puffing and just say:

Why is it out of whack?

What is there to understand about the stats?

Y'all are hilarious. Nothing but hatred and personal attack, with absolutely no substance behind it but innuendo and dog whistles.

Say it.