A UFO Or America's Newest Stealth Plane? Iran Just Saw Something Fly By At Mach 10

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I would not doubt for a moment that we have an aircraft that is quite a bit faster that the SR - 71 and very top secret!
In fact I believe I read somewhere where that one of the pilots said even at Mach 3.5 he felt the SR - 71 could go much faster!

Key point: It’s unlikely that the new UAV is capable of Mach-10 hypersonic flight—the Pentagon is still struggling to reach Mach five.

Iran is the only other country besides the United States to operate arguably history’s most powerful interceptor aircraft, the F-14 Tomcat. And the Islamic republic has worked the twin-engine, swing-wing fighters hard.

The F-14s played a major role in Iran’s war with Iraq from 1980 to 1988. Iranian Tomcat pilots were the only ones to successfully employ the F-14’s long-range, heavyweight AIM-54 Phoenix missile to shoot down enemy planes.

In the decades after the war, Tehran repaired and upgraded the surviving F-14s, scouring the globe for parts in defiance of a U.S. government embargo.

The Americans retired their F-14s in 2006, but around 40 of Iran’s Tomcats remain active. Their main role is defending Iran’s nuclear sites. It’s a mission that has brought the interceptors in close contact with some very mysterious aircraft, according to a bizarre and fascinating 2013 story in Combat Aircraft magazine by reporter Babak Taghvaee.

The Iranians believed the objects were spy drones belonging to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, sent to sniff out Tehran’s suspected atomic weapons program. But they attribute to these alleged unmanned aerial vehicles flight characteristics and capabilities far beyond what any known drone can achieve.

And in 2012 one of the alleged flying robots reportedly also shot down an F-14 attempting to intercept it. Or at least some Iranians seem genuinely to believe so.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
lol

• Haha
Reactions: pauldun170

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If I were in any of our intelligence agencies I'd think it quite the effective psyop ploy to have our enemies believe we have weapons capabilities far beyond their ability to counter it. Make'um scared enough not try to pull some shit they might otherwise.

edit - However, with Trump in charge we can't ever know what he's given to Putin. And yes, I believe he would do just that in order to save his own ass and/or to enrich himself any way he can.

Reactions: cytg111

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
If I were in any of our intelligence agencies I'd think it quite the effective psyop ploy to have our enemies believe we have weapons capabilities far beyond their ability to counter it. Make'um scared enough not try to pull some shit they might otherwise.

edit - However, with Trump in charge we can't ever know what he's given to Putin. And yes, I believe he would do just that in order to save his own ass and/or to enrich himself any way he can.
with trump being a known security risk I don't see the intel community sharing more than they absolutely have to.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
We've seen it in action before. Just think what those ranchers at Roswell thought the very first time they saw this shape. Keep in mind that our government used to show off this design in public during the mid 50's then suddenly tucked it away from our prying eyes. Then keep in mind that there are only 3 aircraft wing types: fixed, tilt and rotary.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
FYI the chinese, the undisputed masters of imitation, have copied one of our old units.
191016105850-china-great-white-shark-helicopter-prototype-exlarge-169.jpg

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
We've seen it in action before. Just think what those ranchers at Roswell thought the very first time they saw this shape. Keep in mind that our government used to show off this design in public during the mid 50's then suddenly tucked it away from our prying eyes. Then keep in mind that there are only 3 aircraft wing types: fixed, tilt and rotary.

there were lifting bodies

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
with trump being a known security risk I don't see the intel community sharing more than they absolutely have to.

Agreed. Among other inferences, I recall some kind of commentary from the media a ways back about how Trump divulged state secrets to the Russians in regards to Israeli intel as well as it being known how Trump was financially indebted to a number of Russian oligarchs that left him dangerously vulnerable security-wise? The clinchers being how soon after Trump winning his presidency, Kushner tried to establish a back channel to Putin from the Russian Embassy of all places and the very suspicious one on one meetings Trump had with Putin thereafter.

However, even with that being the case, with Pompeo and Barr as his obedient stooges, between those three thoroughly corrupted traitors methinks they would be able to acquire a healthy chunk of state secrets that would prove valuable to Trump's good friend Putin.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
lol

I can't wait for the 2025 edition. Wonder if this is actually a template where you just plug in a couple of fields or is it legit some PR\Lobbyist group is so lazy they just have a database of carefully crafted BS articles that he interns dump in the wild.