A Terror Threat Fox News Won't Cover

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
This. MM exists primarily to attack FNC. It's very tiresome to read their "stories."

Cute projection.

Fox attacks the libruuuul media, so of course the mainstream centrist media is constantly attacking Fox. Because freedom.

Also: Benghazi.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I think this is a rather hollow complaint. The article notes the media as a whole is largely silent on the matter. First I have heard about it. And I visit several news sites.
Well, yeah - but FoxNews is not saying anything worser!

LOL, OP must be running low on meds again :D
Hey, not his fault there's no way to tell the difference between the little white pills and the big red ones. :D

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
I think this is a rather hollow complaint. The article notes the media as a whole is largely silent on the matter. First I have heard about it. And I visit several news sites.
This. MM exists primarily to attack FNC. It's very tiresome to read their "stories."
Cute projection.

Fox attacks the libruuuul media, so of course the mainstream centrist media is constantly attacking Fox. Because freedom.

Also: Benghazi.

Not what I said at all. I wasn't talking about mainstream media. I was talking specifically about Media Matters for America (mediamatters.org) -- the site that was linked in the OP. Understand?

My statement that Media Matters exists primarily to attack Fox News is factually accurate. Just take a quick look at their site. They have people watch FNC full time and post a call-out contrarian article for practically everything FNC puts out there. They're completely obsessed with Fox.

Last edited:

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
how cute, the left now complaining about the some mythical right wing media boogie man?

It's called cognitive dissonance a common trait among phony liberals,

gay marriage winning even in what would be one of the most religious of western countries like Ireland, Christianity declining, a fact discussed in another thread, Christians getting slapped down by the courts almost every time their views get in conflict with the Constitution, etc., etc,

so instead of basking in victory they are running scared that their favorite mythical right wing media boogie man might be no more,

they go to extraordinary lengths to prop up that bogeyman by doing stupid things like defending or apologizing for the most unyielding, homophobic, misogynistic, inflexible of the three main Abrahamic religions that is against some of the very core foundational human rights of a secular liberal democracy,

like freedom of speech, separation of religion from state, gay rights, women's equal rights, etc.,

These rights are the ones they claim that supposed mythical right wing media boogie man is on the verge of destroying while defending Islam:biggrin:

no different than pointing the finger at the KKK while apologizing for or defending neo-nazis,

yet these pretend liberals have the audacity to say that the conservatives have a brain defect:whiste: