A teen couple abducted on Florida beach - boy lives girlfriend dies :(

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Miami is a f*ckin' demilitarized zone. I don't stop for gas there on the way to the keys unless I was packin' heat! If you ever go there make sure your armed! I mean it! The beaches are generally safer but as this tragedy points out still a good place to get a Columbian necktie! It takes along time to actually make it to the chair because of the lengthy appeals process here but the lifers in lockdown will treat them right ;) Most hardened Cons hate rapist and child murders as much as we do so they WILL get whats comin' to 'em.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
I'm generally against the death penalty, but I make an exception in this case. I doubt these guys will survive the prison justice long enough to make it to death row. Though I don't really know if I could kill these guys myself, I could make the rest of their lives a living hell. Put Backstreet, N-Sync, etc (really crappy poppy music) on in their rooms/cells 24 hours a day, non stop continuous play at an obnoxious volume. Feed them the same thing every day... water or milk, vienna sausages (cold), stale bread, and raw vegetables. Don't give them anything to read or do at all. Just a bed and a toilet. Make them clean the prison bathrooms and showers, but keep the music going non-stop. The same stuff over and over the rest of their natural lives would drive them insane.

Ryan

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Judging from their horrible crime, they are already insane rgwalt.