A SECRET blueprint for US global domination *Good Read*

LastRide

Jul 13, 2002
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.' http://www.sundayherald.com/print27735

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a link to a transcript of the document... http://cryptome.org/rad.htm

Tiger

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
You need to go read the entire document.
It's nothing more than a US military force size and modernization study that was taken WAY out of context by the author for obvious political reasons.
I guess it's started.

LocutusX

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Oh shut up.

I've been trying to keep quiet in here but I have to point out how much BS this is....

The PNAC have long had a public website where they make available a great number of their memorandums and "findings". And this article is already available for download as a PDF file from their website for some time now.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

http://www.newamericancentury.org/defensenationalsecurity2000.htm

So there is nothing "SECRET" about it. Conspiracy theorists begone!

NOTE: reply intended to orig poster

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
some other great articles on that website too, I just love secrets...
rolleye.gif

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: LastRide
quote:
A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.' http://www.sundayherald.com/print27735

Here's a link to a transcript of the document... http://cryptome.org/rad.htm

Yawn

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Did you know the exact same plan probably exists for every region in the world. Its called contingency planning and the government has been doing it for as long as we had a military.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ewwww ... A "secret" document such as this? Hmmm ... Why didn't I read it in my regular paper - The National Enquirer?

ECUHITMAN

Jun 21, 2001
I think the idea that it was developed in a "think tank" explains everything. Does it surprise anyone that people were thinking about this? I know for a fact that we have military action plans for almost every other threat in the world (as someone stated above). I think it would be more surprising if Tommy Franks got up there and said, "hey you know what, I just thought of how we can do this. Look here at this cocktail napkin..."

Don't forget we have the most powerfull military in the world for a reason.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: SpideyCU
I must be slow, I missed the part that's a "good read". Still looking.
LOL
You may be "slow" but you're not alone in the confusion surrounding the "good read" part;) :D

CkG

<-- points and laughs at the tin foil hat wearing hippie :p

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
What? Your in Ontario? No! say it aint so!!

Yes Canada you have found out our dirty little secret, we are hell bent on world domination and your next! With all those lucious tree's and snow and ice to last a lifetime how could we resist? Your beer alone would be reason to invade but the real reason is we want a lock on olympic hocky golds for the next century. Yes that is what will prove that we are the master race

:p

Geniere

Sep 3, 2002
I did a simple Google search for various ?secrets?:

Secret Government
Secret Gore
Secret Cheney
Secret Bush
Secret Clinton

And:

Secret

All above searches proved awesome in the number of secrets that exist.

The most interesting and revealing hit was:

Victoria?s Secret

Fortuately few people have access to the Web,

Regards

Spyro

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Geniere
I did a simple Google search for various ?secrets?:

Secret Government
Secret Gore
Secret Cheney
Secret Bush
Secret Clinton

And:

Secret

All above searches proved awesome in the number of secrets that exist.

The most interesting and revealing hit was:

Victoria?s Secret

Fortuately few people have access to the Web,

Regards

LOL :)

SpideyCU

Golden Member
Nov 17, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
LOL
You may be "slow" but you're not alone in the confusion surrounding the "good read" part;) :D

CkG

I guess I should've tossed in a smilie to indicate my feeling at the article. ;) World domination, I guess those radicals *were* correct in calling Bush a Nazi all along. I want to see a follow-up to this article wherein the author links the actions of America directly to a secret underground Nazi sect that's been masterminding the government all along.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
LOL

CkG

I guess I should've tossed in a smilie to indicate my feeling at the article. ;) World domination, I guess those radicals *were* correct in calling Bush a Nazi all along. I want to see a follow-up to this article wherein the author links the actions of America directly to a secret underground Nazi sect that's been masterminding the government all along.

wasn't directed at you Spidey ;)

SpideyCU

Golden Member
Nov 17, 2000
Oh, I know, I know the tinfoil hat comment wasn't for me. I was just making sure that the sarcasm in my original post was evident. I mean, I thought for sure it would be, but the fact that people actually post things like this to begin with and expect to be taken seriously has taught me that I'd better make it absolutely clear when I'm smirking while typing. ;)