A sad day when Glenn Beck's own Fox News surprise sex him.

Key West

Banned
Jan 20, 2010
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4323951/glenn-beck-on-fox-news-sunday

This guy is a grade A idiot and douchebag. All the other conservatives, keep politics at politics. This guy is just ridiculous throwing feel-good hooks straight from religious texts.

"Reclaiming America to our core values"
"Be at our highest selves"
"The next level to civil rights movement"

He has ZERO substance on actual shit to do. That rally was nothing but a self-glorifying masturbation.

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4323951/glenn-beck-on-fox-news-sunday

This guy is a grade A idiot and douchebag. All the other conservatives, keep politics at politics. This guy is just ridiculous throwing feel-good hooks straight from religious texts.

"Reclaiming America to our core values"
"Be at our highest selves"
"The next level to civil rights movement"

He has ZERO substance on actual shit to do. That rally was nothing but a self-glorifying masturbation.

So don't attend the rally and don't listen to him? Problem solved?

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
So don't attend the rally and don't listen to him? Problem solved?

To allow lies and hate to go unchallenged has worked so well in the past.....

you can choose to ignore a fool. You can choose to ignore a fool leading hundreds of thousands at your and everyone peril...

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Glen+Beck.jpg

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
bitching about it on a computer tech message board is really challenging him!

Key West

Banned
Jan 20, 2010
But the OP did little more than name call and stomp his feet. How is that any different than Beck?

I'm just a bachelor who makes money working for a company.

This guy is a radio host who influences millions. That in itself is fine. But he truly stands out spewing this spiritual BS that is absent in rest of conservative or liberal hosts.

It is painfully obvious he's just another man trying to make money and fame. Whilst others do it plainly, he uses religion for his personal gain.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007

This guy is a radio host who influences millions. That in itself is fine. But he truly stands out spewing this spiritual BS that is absent in rest of conservative or liberal hosts.

It is painfully obvious he's just another man trying to make money and fame. Whilst others do it plainly, he uses religion for his personal gain.

Beck started trotting out religion when his ratings started to dive....

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008

Its really surprising to you that people use religion to make money?

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
bitching about it on a computer tech message board is really challenging him!

What is the point of a political discussion forum if not to bitch about things? We bitch about everything here. Glenn Beck seems as good a target as any.

- wolf

Oct 27, 2007
America, the world thought you were really strange when you elected Bush, but we accepted it. The world thought you were downright crazy when you reelected Bush, but he was a wartime president so we forgave it. The world thought you were coming to your senses when you elected Obama, and now many of us realize what a mistake that was, but it was an easy one to make, so we let it slide.

But America, that so many of you follow Glenn Beck, this moron, this charlatan, the fact that so many of you rally behind this man.... the world sees America as just plain stupid. How can you get behind this man? What a joke.

It scares me how powerful this nation is, all things considered.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
The crying bothers me. I've never seen my father cry and I don't think it's appropriate for men to do so in public.

Key West

Banned
Jan 20, 2010
America, the world thought you were really strange when you elected Bush, but we accepted it. The world thought you were downright crazy when you reelected Bush, but he was a wartime president so we forgave it. The world thought you were coming to your senses when you elected Obama, and now many of us realize what a mistake that was, but it was an easy one to make, so we let it slide.

But America, that so many of you follow Glenn Beck, this moron, this charlatan, the fact that so many of you rally behind this man.... the world sees America as just plain stupid. How can you get behind this man? What a joke.

Ehhhhhhhhhh do you REALLY think it has to do with the country? I'm more a realist. I don't think being American has anything to do with it. It's human nature to be sheeple.

People are stupid, period. Hitler, Scientology, all religious extremists, they all have followings. It has nothing to do with America.

Key West

Banned
Jan 20, 2010
The crying bothers me. I've never seen my father cry and I don't think it's appropriate for men to do so in public.

Nothing is more manly than being in touch with your emotions and expressing them when warranted.

Beck on the other hand is just a disgusting half-wit actor that exploits the genuine emotion.

FYI- I haven't said Anything about Beck's political stance. I can't stand him for who he is, not his political agenda. Most level-headed republicans are equally disgusted with him.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Nothing is more manly than being in touch with your emotions and expressing them when warranted.

Beck on the other hand is just a disgusting half-wit actor that exploits the genuine emotion.

FYI- I haven't said Anything about Beck's political stance. I can't stand him for who he is, not his political agenda. Most level-headed republicans are equally disgusted with him.

I think one of the main differences between men and children/women is the ability to control our emotions. A man bawling all day everyday is disgusting.

NetGuySC

Golden Member
Nov 19, 1999
So what exactly do you disagree with? I agree you don't like him, but right now it just looks like a personality conflict.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

So you are a bigot.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

To be frank, I've ignored Beck and I know next to nothing about him. That said your country has a smaller population than the greater Chicago area. "So many" is out of 300 million or so, so I suspect the total proportion of those enamored with him is quite small.

The only reason you hear of him is because he has "news" presence. Fox promotes him of course, and not to be left behind are the other news services who are about making money on sensationalism.

He's like a pimple on the ass as seen through a magnifying glass. It appears much larger that it is, but when you back away it's just a zit.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
So you are a bigot.

You need to learn what bigotry is.

Disliking someone for a rational reason is not bigotry.

Bigotry is the irrational, or the biased, or otherwise emotional/learned prejudice against a group.

Disliking a person because you think they're a charlatan, you think they use hate for their own gain, you think they're an irresponsible demagogue, is not bigotry.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001

As usual, you jump to stupid conclusions based only on what you see from afar in the media. Beck's influence is vastly overrated; it's only the left that really gives him much publicity, as he's an easy punching bag. Just look at the silly fool who started this thread - he's just playing into Beck's hand. As others have already said, the US is HUGE, so it's easy to draw a crowd here. Just because he can draw a crowd doesn't mean much; plenty of college football games draw bigger crowds many times per year.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
"Reclaiming America to our core values" "Be at our highest selves" "The next level to civil rights movement"

While I agree with much of what you say, those very words could have come from Obama's mouth and probably did at some point. That's just what people want, whether it is said by someone you like or not makes no difference.