A sad day in Safeway's ATOT experience.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
I have used 100 topics/page and 100 posts/page since I started.

Since the move to the new version of FuseTalk, however, the 100 posts/page have been taken a while to load. I normally pop into the last page of a thread and hit the End key immediately. Recently, End has been taking me elsewhere - halfway if I am lucky.

Goodbye 100 posts/page and short page lists. Hello 50 posts/page and long page lists.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
I've been using 50 ppp for as long as I've been here :p. I only have 20 tpp though.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: E equals MC2
and you ridicule ME for making stupid ass threads?

Your threads are completely worthless. My thread has sentimental value. Just look at the quality replies.

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Safeway

Your threads are completely worthless. My thread has sentimental value. Just look at the quality replies.

you must have pretty low quality standards.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: rockyct

you must have pretty low quality standards.

*dink, dink* Yep, just as I feared. Broken sarcasm. :eek:

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
I've had mine set to 60/60 for a long time now. I like that setting.

Saga

Banned
Feb 18, 2005
I suppose we've been looking for a new attention whore for a while since PAB's hiatus. I welcome our new annoying overlord.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
I used 40/40 for a while, but then I realized I now have faster internet, so I switched it to 50/60. I use 60 to better keep track of pages/posts, and I usually don't read past the top 20 topics anyway.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Izusaga
I suppose we've been looking for a new attention whore for a while since PAB's hiatus. I welcome our new annoying overlord.

I'm sorry, but a parallel between PAB and I cannot be drawn. PAB was a habitual liar, bullshitter, and all around nuisance. His stock picks always quadrupled in 13 minutes, flat. His problem posts were about having too much money, too much free time, or too many vacations to go on.

Thanks, but no thanks.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
you go to the last page and hit end? hmmph, at least i read the threads before my useless contributions.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Are you going to change your name to Kroger?

No. The funny thing is, I have never been inside of a Safeway in my life.

When I was but a young lad, I was prompted to create a username for AOL 1.0. I looked around and saw a Safeway-Select cola sitting on the table and bam, instant username. I dropped the Select some time ago.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: meltdown75
you go to the last page and hit end? hmmph, at least i read the threads before my useless contributions.

I do this when I have been active in a thread since the beginning or to see if I need to reply to a quote of my post. Much faster that way.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004

I do this when I have been active in a thread since the beginning or to see if I need to reply to a quote of my post. Much faster that way.
you posting from home or work?

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004

you posting from home or work?

Right now? Work. I post from work, class, and home. The transitions are seamless. I even post from my iPhone while shopping with my girlfriend. ;)