A reminder for those of you who play with yourself

joinT

Lifer
Jan 19, 2001
Originally posted by: PsychoAndy
Get a life and SEARCH next time.

-PAB

OK, I've never seen this before. It's still funny to those who haven't seen it. If it's really from 6 months ago, I don't see a problem in posting it again. At the very least provide a link to the repost if you're going to be an A$$. Besides - with the way threads are in this forum - the title of the old thread w/ that pic could be ANYTHING.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: joinT

-PAB

OK, I've never seen this before. It's still funny to those who haven't seen it. If it's really from 6 months ago, I don't see a problem in posting it again. At the very least provide a link to the repost if you're going to be an A$$. Besides - with the way threads are in this forum - the title of the old thread w/ that pic could be ANYTHING.
Here's a link. ;)

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

-PAB

Are we to search every single time we start a thread. Geesh, with some of you guys, its a wonder there any new people who want to post in this forum.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Originally posted by: CPA

-PAB

Are we to search every single time we start a thread.
Honestly, when it comes to "kewl sites" and daily news, yes! Of course I really don't care, especially since this gives me an opportunity to plug my site. :D

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Get off the guy's back. As stale as the posts have been getting around here lately, we need some new blood with new ideas.

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000

-PAB

Maybe if people titled their threads a little more concisely the search function might actually be useful...

I'm looking for the previous thread and I look up "kitten" and "masturbate" and end up with nothing. Maybe you repost gestapo are the ones that need to get a serious life and stop yelling "repost" to a post that most of us have never seen before. If anything at all, maybe you should be yelling at those who create completely ambiguous titles to their threads.