A (real) monkey grabbed my hand and its nails made me bleed.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: PottedMeat
In the time you wait for responses the rabies virus are making their way to your brain. Soon you wont understand the responses in this thread. I'm so very sorry.

vdjibos ebnvh e;pr vhevp;vruepr reguhgprh9ghruhe9vvd dsroivhihrrnhobvreg hrighreoh rhoisghor hshbvgroisbi hsdh blsdhb.drhbiusbh nulirhb uihdkublrh hhbr. x.hcbusihbuheruhg burevdnvulhuir hnvuise heuhbguhagvervhresgihru iohdhvbshurehgubvievgednhbiu jhszirh lihsiuvh loubivhirvbusejkvhjfcxnvbjhfubslerhgrurhurehhr hugrehugehrs ghre g g herghers hugrhs ghurheguilse.

foolfromhell

Jul 18, 2006
Originally posted by: Quasmo
Originally posted by: PottedMeat
In the time you wait for responses the rabies virus are making their way to your brain. Soon you wont understand the responses in this thread. I'm so very sorry.

vdjibos ebnvh e;pr vhevp;vruepr reguhgprh9ghruhe9vvd dsroivhihrrnhobvreg hrighreoh rhoisghor hshbvgroisbi hsdh blsdhb.drhbiusbh nulirhb uihdkublrh hhbr. x.hcbusihbuheruhg burevdnvulhuir hnvuise heuhbguhagvervhresgihru iohdhvbshurehgubvievgednhbiu jhszirh lihsiuvh loubivhirvbusejkvhjfcxnvbjhfubslerhgrurhurehhr hugrehugehrs ghre g g herghers hugrhs ghurheguilse.

I DONT UNDERSTAND IT ALREADY!!
Anyway, Im in high-school. Yes. I am young.
And I got a tetanus shot 3 years back as a requirement for going to school.
Will that suffice?

foolfromhell

Jul 18, 2006
Eh. whatever.
I had the worst flight ever.
Lufthansa Flight 402.
Delayed 8 FUC**** HOURS ON THE RUNWAY.
After 5 hours of trying to fix the plane, they switched us to a new plane and 3 hours to load baggage and food again...

Still alive anyway. But my scratched hand hurts a bit.
Back in New Jersey!
P.S. NO compensation from Lufthansa. Stupid Airlines.

Skeeedunt

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005
Well, at least go to the doctor when you get home and let us know if you have any monkey diseases.

RollWave

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
I was just reading the morbidity and mortality weekly report in JAMA and the cases were Rabies-related. After going through that, if I had any sort of puncture due to any animal I'd go to a hospital straight away.