A quick note on politics and the Corona epidemic....

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Dum dums who haven't figured it out due to being mentally unable to or choosing misinformation channels to dump lies into their brains get pretty mad when those evil libtards tell them so.
Ah, the beauty of half truths.

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
lol, do tell.
When it comes to Covid, I wish i could. The numbers cause me to protect myself as im a cautious planner by nature. 30 years ago while striving for the American dream of home and family, my perception may have been different.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
When it comes to Covid, I wish i could. The numbers cause me to protect myself as im a cautious planner by nature. 30 years ago while striving for the American dream of home and family, my perception may have been different.

no idea what you mean by half truths.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Meanwhile, the superspreader in chief is rallying the maskless morons like it's 2016. He got in 3 yesterday & plans on 2 today. At the current rate, he'll hit 40, easy, between now & the election. It's a parting gift to America before he's driven from office.

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
And the answer is..

https://www.buckscountycouriertimes...-draw-online-backlash-ullman-wolf/3586692001/

[An exchange between Gov. Tom Wolf and a state House member from Bucks County on Tuesday went viral on social media, drawing the ire of Republican groups and even garnering national attention courtesy of Eric Trump.

The state livestream includes audio of Rep. Wendy Ullman, D-143, of Plumstead, referring to keeping her face mask on while at the podium before and removing it to speak as "political theater" at a press conference in Doylestown Borough.

"Wendy, I'm going to, I'm going to take my mask off before I speak," Wolf is heard saying to Ullman before her remarks. It was picked up by a microphone at the podium.

"I will as well. I'm waiting so we can do a little political theater," Ullman responded, laughing with Wolf after she spoke and then returning to the microphone with her mask still on.

The 19-second clip spread online Tuesday afternoon through tweets like one from the Young Republican National Confederation, one video gaining more than 850,000 views by Wednesday morning.

Just an hour before the first Presidential Debate began at 9 p.m. Tuesday, Eric Trump shared the Young Republicans' tweet, which was then shared by nearly 30,000 people over night.]

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
And the answer is..

https://www.buckscountycouriertimes...-draw-online-backlash-ullman-wolf/3586692001/

[An exchange between Gov. Tom Wolf and a state House member from Bucks County on Tuesday went viral on social media, drawing the ire of Republican groups and even garnering national attention courtesy of Eric Trump.

The state livestream includes audio of Rep. Wendy Ullman, D-143, of Plumstead, referring to keeping her face mask on while at the podium before and removing it to speak as "political theater" at a press conference in Doylestown Borough.

"Wendy, I'm going to, I'm going to take my mask off before I speak," Wolf is heard saying to Ullman before her remarks. It was picked up by a microphone at the podium.

"I will as well. I'm waiting so we can do a little political theater," Ullman responded, laughing with Wolf after she spoke and then returning to the microphone with her mask still on.

The 19-second clip spread online Tuesday afternoon through tweets like one from the Young Republican National Confederation, one video gaining more than 850,000 views by Wednesday morning.

Just an hour before the first Presidential Debate began at 9 p.m. Tuesday, Eric Trump shared the Young Republicans' tweet, which was then shared by nearly 30,000 people over night.]
Boy, that really cleared things up?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
And the answer is..

What's the problem? Hasn't politicizing the prevention methods turned it into political theater? Do you disagree?

Feb 4, 2009
You may be surprised how the media handles Covid the day after Joe is in the presidential seat.

Well of course because there will be you know an actual plan that involves doing something and delegating something and most importantly inspecting what has been delegated.
As I’ve said, nobody expects a zero death toll from Corona. Nobody.
What we expect is some sort of plan that doesn’t involve tip toeing around the Presidents massive ego. We expect people that actually have studied & trained their whole fucking life to give guidance that will be listened to even if it hurts the President feelz.
We expect changes to the plan as things change, change in circumstances like this is a good thing.
We don’t expect fuck it let’s go for herd immunity if that multiplies the death toll many times over because god forbid the stock market takes a hit and deplorable’s go without a fucking haircut.

• Love
Reactions: ch33zw1z

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
It certainly is deplorable to mislead the public. #bothsides
Just so we are all on the same page about what we are talking about, what do you think they are misleading the public about. Be specific, because I'm not sure what you are trying to say.