A question about Jeopardy (tv show)

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Yes they dumb down the celebrity version. I think they dumb down the college version too, but not nearly as much.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
They definitely dumb down the celebrity version. And that seeded SNL's version of celebrity jeopardy.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
I dont think they dumb down the college one, just ask questions more college related.

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Celeb is extremely dumbed down, college is pretty dumbed down as well. The kids shows are the only ones that I really find impressive, even normal Jeopardy has so many easy questions.
I still watch it every day :eek:

Midlander

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2002
Originally posted by: everman
Celeb is extremely dumbed down, college is pretty dumbed down as well. The kids shows are the only ones that I really find impressive, even normal Jeopardy has so many easy questions.

I wish I had time to watch it. I think it has lasted so long because in most shows you get to see/hear 61 answers/questions. Some game shows are so slow that they become boring. Jeopardy is never boring.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Midlander
Originally posted by: everman

I wish I had time to watch it. I think it has lasted so long because in most shows you don't get to see/hear 61 answers/questions. Some game shows are so slow that they become boring. Jeopardy is never boring.

:thumbsup: I'm a big trivia fan. I'm not a fan of watching someone debate over the answer to a question.